King Of Hell

After about two weeks I deemed Dean safe to move around and hunt, but to be extremely careful on them. They agreed, and left to kill what they thought to be a werewolf.

"If you need anything, let me know," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Lexus," Dean assured, tossing me his wallet. "Could you get some groceries?"

"No problem," I said, watching them leave. I went out, using a car from the garage to go to the store. I just grabbed the necessities, coffee, milk, detergent, and, of course, pie. I swear, Dean loved pie more than his own brother.

As I was walking to the kitchen, I passed by the storage room. The one Sam had told me not to go in to. I stopped in front of the door, hearing whistling coming from inside. What was supposed to be in there? I thought he said it was just archives.

"Oh, Lexi," the whistler said in a sing-song voice. I gasped, backing away from the door and dropping the groceries. My back pressed against the wall as I tried to calm down. Who the hell was in there? I wanted to know so bad, but Sam told me not to. He seemed intent on me not going in there. "C'mon, Lexi. We both know that you want to open that door."

I shook my head at the voice, though it couldn't see me. I quickly picked up the bags, rushing to the kitchen. Who were the boys hiding in there? I paused. "What are they hiding in there?"

For a few days I paced back and forth in my room, in the kitchen, the library, wondering about what was in there. It was getting to me, my hands itching with anticipation of touching that door knob. Of turning it and revealing its contents.

I gave in to my thoughts. I walked to stand in front of the door, my hands clenching into fists, then relaxing. "Come on, Lex. You'll be fine, it'll be fine." I tried to reassure myself, but I still shook as I turned that knob and pushed open that door. As it swung open, I saw nothing in the darkness. I cautiously reached in, feeling the wall for the light switch, which, when flipped, filled the room with buzzing as the light turned on.

I was confused, as the room was seemingly only filled with shelves lined with books. Was I going nuts? Hearing things?

"Lexi, over here," The voice said. It's voice was gruff, had an English accent, and male. Definitely older than me, maybe older than Dean, though he was only a few years older than me. Me and Sam were the same age.

I peered at the bookshelves on the back wall, where the voice seemed to come from.

"Behind the bookshelves."

I took a deep breath and pushed at the bookshelves, and, to my surprise, it opened quite easily. It revealed a man, tied up in what I had come to know as a devil's trap.

"You're a demon."

"You're smart," the man said. He had a short yet unruly beard, and was surprisingly dressed very well, a trench coat and expensive looking shoes. "And I'm not a normal demon, love. They call me the King of Hell."

I hesitated. "Yeah, you got a name?"

"Crowley."

"What do you have to do with the Winchesters?"

He shrugged. "They have a death wish for me, as they do with most of my kind."

"So if they want you dead, tell me why you're tied up in their... dungeon."

"Maybe it's a... kinky thing?"

I sighed. "This is useless," I said, turning to leave.

"You know, I can help you," he said, and I stopped.

"Yeah? How?"

"Your sister, boyfriend. I can bring them back."

I looked at him, tears forming in my eyes. "You can?"

"Of course, there's just a small price to pay."

I laughed dryly. "Yeah, there always is. What, your freedom?"

"That.. and your soul."

I laughed wholeheartedly. "Souls aren't real."

"Oh, but they are. And I just happen to run the business of collecting them. I do these deals all the time. I give you your boyfriend and sister back, good as new, and I come around in ten years to collect."

"Ten years?" I asked.

"Ten years."

I looked at him, a tear slipping from my eye. "Oka-"

"Lexi!" Dean yelled for me, and I turned, seeing him running through the door.

"Dean-"

"Come on, you shouldn't be in here," He said, grabbing my arm. I turned to look at Crowley, but Dean walked in front of me, blocking my view with his chest.

"Look, whatever he told you, he lied-"

"He said he could bring my sister back, my boyfriend."

"Yeah, for your soul. And your life. Trust me, I've been down that road too many times. Come on."

He led me out of the room, closing the bookshelves and doors as we went. "Did you find her?" Sam asked as he approached us in the hallway.

"I, uh, I'm going to bed for the night," I said, walking to my room and shutting the door. I laid on my bed, closing my eyes, but sleep didn't come easily.

Dean's P.O.V.

"Dude, what happened?" Sam asked after Lexi walked into her room.

"Crowley tried to make a deal with her," I said, sighing. "Told her he'd give her her sister and boyfriend back."

"Shit," Sam said, leaning against the wall. 

"I don't know what to do, man," I said, walking into the kitchen. "I told you she was bad news-" I stopped, looking at the food sitting on the counter. "Wow."

"What?" Sam asked, then stopped. "Wow."

Laid out was enough food to feed all of us twice. I smiled at it. "I'll take some to her."

"Yeah, I'm gonna take some to my room. Night."

"Night." I picked up some food and knocked on Lexi's door, but there was no answer. "Hey, come on, Lexus. You've got to eat."

"Come in," I heard, so I pushed the door open, seeing her sitting up in her bed.

"Here, eat some of this. Did you make it by yourself?"

"Yeah," she said, taking the plate from my hand and scooting over, allowing me to sit on the bed with her.

"Thank you."

She smiled at me and took a bite of her burger. She looked pretty when she smiled, even if it was obviously fake. "No problem. I know you two have been working your asses off. I figured I'd do something."

We sat and ate, watching the television in her room and laughing at the movies. We must've been up until midnight, drinking beers. I didn't remember falling asleep with her, but I guess I did.