Chapter 19

I was in the room with Greyson. The others had their "Goodbye Italy" shopping. I fixed my luggage while Greyson watched tv.

We haven't talked since awhile ago. Well, he did try talking to me but I would just either go out of the room or not answer. I was sure he was getting irritated. Typical me would care, but this time maybe I shouldn't be my typical self. I don't even know what I'm thiking anymore.

"Cameron." He called.

No reply.

"Cameron." He repeated.

No reply.

He rolled his eyes and jumped off the bed. He went to me and held my shoulders, I continued fixing my luggage like he wasn't there. He hugged me from behind and whispered, "I'm sorry" repeatedly.

I continued to ignore him, he let go, spun me around and held my shoulders.

"What does it take to make you forgive me?" He asked.

I sat down the bed and looked at him. He kneeled in front of me and held my hands.

"I'm so so sorry Cameron. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry." He said.

"Can you just call the girls and tell them to come back here. I need to talk to them." I said.

"What happened to your phone?" He asked while getting his phone out.

"Avery took it. He lost his." I replied.

"Here."

He handed me his phone and I started to scroll down his contacts.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

I called the girls and they went back as fast as they can. The boys got Greyson with them for a little talk.

"Cameron, what happened?" Jelly said while she sat beside me.

"Greyson kissed me while we were in the gondola." I murmured but they, of course, heard it.

They gasped and glanced at each other.

"I don't know what I should feel." I continued. "A part of me was so furious... no IS furious at him and another was like 'Oh Cameron! Aren't you happy that he kissed you? You should be together...' blah blah blah."

"Six words." Nathalie said. "You're. falling. in. love. with. him."

"No! I am not!" I snapped back as I jolted up.

"Then why getting all defensive all of a sudden? Huh?" Cailyn teased.

"Ooohhh.... You're blushing!" Nathalie added.

"No I am not!" I said covering my cheeks.

"Admit it," Jelly said while she stood up "you're beginning to like him... oh no wait... you already like him from the bery first day you saw him. The only problem is... you won't admit it to yourself."

"RI-DI-CU-LOUS" I said syllable per syllable.

"Come on. We won't tell. Promise." Cailyn said.

"I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know" I said over and over with my hands still on my cheeks.

"Okay okay stop." Jelly said while she took my wrists and gripped it.

The boys suddenly came and the girls smirked.

"Hey Greyson!" Jelly said.

"Hey. Hey Cameron." He said.

I ignored him.

"Cameron stop ignoring me!!!" He whined while he hugged me from behind.

I rolled my eyes and simply took Greyson's arms off me. But his hold was too strong so I had to speak.

"Grey, let go." I said.

"No. I'll let you go when you start talking to me." He said.

Instead of letting me go he hugged me tighter. He was biting his lower lip and his eyes were shut tight. I stomped on his foot but he still didn't let go of me.

"Even if that really hurt I'm not letting you go. I should be holding my foot right now but I still choose to not let you go than hold it." He said.

"Greyson let her go." Jelly said.

"You know she doesn't follow anyone. She's a tough cookie to break, not gonna budge." Nathalie said.

Greyson let go of me. "Fine! But I'm not gonna stop. Even if it makes me the most annoying person in the world. I can.. no wait I will make you talk to me. Just wait and see, you can't play hard ball all month ya know. Especially to me."

I just rolled my eyes and went under the covers. Before I drifted off to sleep, I heard murmurs. I knew it was about me but I was too tired to care. I didn't even care if Greyson was going to be sleeping beside me. I just wanted to forget every single thing that is bugging me for even just a moment.