Chapter 8

Greyson and I were again in the meadows. Desiree had hit me again.

"They should stop doing this to you." Greyson says while putting medicine on my cheek.

"Grey, I'm fine. I'm already used to it anyway." I said.

"But still." He said. "If only I could I could take you away from them I would." He muttered.

He placed the medicine inside his bag and we went to the woods.

"Come on. I'm gonna show you something." He said.

We walked towards a giant tree and we climbed up. As soon as we were sitting, birds flew gloriously through the beautiful purple sky.

"Purple sky huh? Just like your song." I said half smiling.

He placed his arm over my shoulder. I look up to him and he smiles at the sight of the purple sky. I smile back and snuggle closer to him.

Suddenly lights begin to flash from below us. Camera clicking and murmurs were all that I heard no silence, no sound of nature anymore. Greyson took his arm off of me and he took his jacket off of him.

"Wear this." He said while handing me his jacket and cap.

I obediently follow him and wear it. We climb down the tree and paparazzi begin to ask us questions. They had their cameras in our faces and recorders in our mouth.

"Greyson. Is this your girlfriend?" One paparazzi said.

I bury my face on Greyson's back since I'm behind him.

"Greyson, what happened to being single for now?" Another said.

We both run as fast as we can. Greyson grabs me and takes me in his arms.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault I should've taken you somewhere else." He whispered.

"Grey its fine. They didn't take a picture of my face anyway. No one's gonna notice." I said.

"Still... Let's go here." We walk into a small alley and we stay there.

"I'm gonna take you home. We have to go now. They're gonna find us soon anyway." He said.

"I can't... They might follow us there. Janine might see them." I replied.

"Don't worry I have a back up plan." He said reassuringly.

We ran to our house and hid behind Greyson's house. Greyson made me stay in his house for the night.

"Grey, what if Janine finds me. What if she sees me." I said closing his curtains.

"Don't worry the others will be coming. So Janine will think that this is just a simple party. Or something... you know that... its called..." He said while snapping his fingers at the last word.

"Sleepover?" I asked.

"Yeah... Ugh." He said shuddering. "Its so girly..."

He called the others to come for the "sleepover", after a couple of minutes they arrived.

"Hey!" Avery said "hi-fiving" Greyson.

Then they all made the "bro hug" thing that all boys do. We went up to Greyson's room and played spin the bottle there for hours. Then my turn came.

"Whoooaaa..." Nathalie said.

"Who's giving it?" I asked.

"Me." Avery said.

He gave me a piece of crumpled paper. I opened it and it said:

Dare: Kiss the person to your left whether its a boy or a girl on the nose.

I looked to the person to my left and see Greyson. I looked at the others and I shook my head.

"I'm not gonna do this." I said.

"Why? Give me that." Jelly took the paper from me and smiled. They passed the paper around and they kept on smiling.

"What? I'm still not gonna do it." I said.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They chanted.

"Oh come on Cameron don't act like you don't want to." Cailyn joked.

"Shut up." I replied.

"Please? Just this time?" Nathalie said.

I rolled my eyes at her puppy face. "Not gonna work."

"Just kiss already!" Drew shouted.

"Fine!" I said.

I faced Greyson and he seems to can't control his smile. I closed my eyes and kissed Greyson's nose.

"Whoaa..." They all chorused.

I pulled my face away from him and saw everyone just staring at us.

"What?" I said.

Then I just realized they weren't looking at me. They were looking at Greyson. I looked at him and see his tomato cheeks again. I touched his cheeks and it was hot.

"My gosh, Grey are you fine?" I asked.

And he was just staring at me. I slapped him and he came back to his senses.

"You okay?" I asked again.

"Yeah." He said rubbing his cheeks.

Then the game went on until morning.

"I'm sleepy." I moaned.

"Me too." Greyson said.

Then in an instant everyone lay on the floor and slept.

When I woke up it was afternoon. The others were gone and Greyson and I were the only ones in the room. Greyson was still sleeping so I went down and saw everyone in the kitchen. Nathalie saw me and she smiled.

"Good afternoon!" She said.

We all ate and watched a movie in the living room. It was already evening when Greyson woke up.

"Hey sleepyhead had a good dream?" Drew asked.

"Yeah. Kinda. Ugh my head hurts." He said rubbing his head.

He sat beside me and we watched the movie. By night time we were back in his room. We talked about our lives but when it came to me I chose to be just quiet about it. After some time the topic of Greyson's tour popped up, the topic we avoid to talk about.

"So Grey, when is your tour? I'm so excited!" Cailyn squealed.

Greyson and I looked at each other then at Cailyn. Her face turned from excited to gloomy.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

"Its fine." Greyson smiled.

"Soo..." Jacob said awkwardly.

"I think I'm gonna take something downstairs." Avery said. She pulled Cailyn with her.

"You know its fine if you talk about his tour. No problem with me." I said.

"But you're not coming we'll all be gone for 5 weeks." Jacob said.

"Its fine. Five weeks? I can handle it." I said reassuringly.

"Why don't you just ask your dad instead of your mom. Anyway, he's the head of the house." Jacob said.

"Yeah." They chorused.

"Maybe I could try." I said.

"Go!" The girls said.

"How many days left?" I asked.

"One." Greyson replied.

"Then I can ask dad tomorrow." I said.

"Great!!" Jelly said.

"You're coming!" Cailyn squealed while in Greyson's doorframe.

"Not yet." I said.

She ran to me and hugged me.