Chapter 9

I kept on fiddling with my ring. Just 13 hours left, Grey is gonna leave for his tour. I'm in the living room together with my dad. We are having a Star Wars movie marathon. I didn't really pay much attention to what we are watching. There are just so much things going through my head.

"Cameron, stop playing your ring. Come on, I bought this for you." He said while waving the DVD.

I paused the movie and looked at my dad.

"What again?" He sighed.

"Dad. You know Greyson right?" I said while tapping my fingers on my thihgs.

"Yeah. And?"

"So he's having this tour..."

"And you wanna come?" My dad guessed.

"Please?" I said uneasily.

"How long is this tour?" He asked.

"5 weeks. But dad. I promise. I'll call you everyday. I promise." I said raising my hand.

He sighed then patted my head.

"Fine. Just make sure to update me ok?" He said.

"Ok. I love you!" Then I kissed him from one cheek to the other.

Then I ran upstairs.

"Hey Cameron! What about the movie?" He shouted.

"Go watch it alone!" I replied.

I ran to my room and quickly sat on my couch. I opened my window and Greyson was already there. Smiling and eagerly waiting for my answer. I frowned and his smile turned into a frown. I shook my head and sighed.

"Oh, Cameron. What are we gonna do? I don't wanna leave you alone with your sister and mother." He said.

"I guess you'll just have to go. I can't come with you." I said dramatically.

I never knew I can act this good. He was getting gloomy all of a sudden.

"I can cancel it all. Its possible." He said.

"No. Don't do it! Go! I'm coming with you." I said smiling.

He looked down and sighed. His eyes widened at the realization and he smiled.

"You're coming!" He said.

"Yes! I was just joking." I said laughing.

"Yeah , yeah. Go pack. We'll be staying with Nathalie and Jelly." He said.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because they're nearer to the airport and because I said so." He demanded.

"Fine."

~•~•~•~

I said my goodbyes to my family and hopped in Greyson's car. I looked at Janine through the window and she looks so mad at me. I'm gonna have a big surprise when I get home.

Later that night we arrived at Nathalie and Jelly's house. They actually live together for no reason which was really odd. We went in and saw that the others were already there including a guy that looks very familiar.

"Hey!!" Jacob said.

"Hi." I replied.

He was with the guy. I try to think back from my memories who he was but nothing came.

"Oh this is Robert." Jacob said.

Then my memory of him flashed before my eyes. My childhood crush.