Chapter 32

"Your mom will pick you up at school later." Dad said while we all ate breakfast.

"What!?" I exclaimed with my mouth still full.

"Cameron, your manners please. Greyson's here." Dad said tilting his head toward Greyson beside me.

"Disgusting." Janine said with her eyebrows raised.

"Whatever." I muttered.

"I'll accompany you in your mom's car if you want." Greyson suggested.

"Yes, that will be great Greyson. Make sure she doesn't explode and kill her mother while you get home."

"Dad." I sighed.

"I will take good care of her sir." Greyson said chuckling.

Then suddenly Janine angrily threw her utensils at her plate and stood up.

"Janine! Get back here." Dad called out to her.

"I'll go to her." Desiree said glaring at me before going after her.

"What is the matter with her?"

I shrugged in response.

After eating, Greyson and I walked to school. As soon as we reached the doors Greyson put his arm around me and proceeded inside. I took his arm off me but Greyson being Greyson, he put it around me again.They all stared at us whispering to one another. I looked at Greyson and he smiled at me.

"Don't worry you'll be alright." He whispered.

We went to our lockers and as soon as I opened mine, water gushed out of my locker leaving my things dripping and I wet. I looked around and everyone was snickering.

"Cameron watch out!"

I turned around and Greyson braced me. Before I knew it, he was already splattered with paint.

"Are you hurt?" Greyson asked checking me.

"No no. I'm fine."

"Good good."

He turned around and pushed the guy holding the paint.

"What do you think you're trying to do? Huh?"

He took the guy by the collar and held him against the lockers. I stood there frozen in surprise. I never knew Greyson could do this much, I never knew he could get angry like this.

"Look man," The guy said, his voice quivering. "I was just told to do this. I'm sorry man."

"Who told you to do this?" He said through gritted teeth.

Cameron get your frozen butt off here and stop them. Come on, you know better than that. I thought.

"Who!?" He asked again slamming the guy against the lockers.

I looked around and everyone was frozen in their places gaping at the spectacle they have become.

"Hey hey! What is happening!?" The voice of a teacher boomed from the other side of the hall.

Greyson turned his head to look at the teacher before letting go of the guy. Mr. Forrison came closer with Janine beside him.

"What is happening here!?" He asked furiously.

I looked over Janine and she was smirking at me with her arms crossed.

"Why is there paint all over you Mr. Chance and why is water spilled all over here and why are you wet Ms. Letter?"

I drew my attention back to Mr. Forrison and his eyebrows scrunched together so tight it almost distorted his face.

The guy who threw paint at us tried to run away but Mr. Forrison held his hand and looked at him straight in the eye. "And why is your hand covered in paint?"