Chapter 25

I woke up with Greyson gone. He had last minute interviews before we leave tonight. I sat up and looked at my feet before looking at the bedside table and seeing a letter with Greyson's handwriting on it. I took it and it read:

Hey Cameron!

To make things short, I needed to go out early because I have tons of interviews today. While you were sleeping last night, I went out and bought you something that I hope you'd like. Go to the closet and its in your jacket pocket. I love you.

Greyson

I walked to the closet and took the gift Greyson was talking about-which was a necklace with an Eiffel Tower pendant. I took a bath and changed my clothes.

I went out by myself and waited for Greyson in a café. After almost 2 hours Greyson came rushing in, literally gulping down the coffee I bought him.

"Oh my gosh my tongue." He put the cup down and started fanning his tongue while I gave him my cup of water.

"Thank you." Then he asked, "How long have you been here?"

"2 hours."

"How did that coffee manage to be still that hot?"

As a reply, I just shrugged. After finishing our cups of coffee, we went out and walked back to the hotel. He looked at my chest and smiled at the sight of the necklace he gave me.

"So you do like it." He said with a grin still on his face.

"Of course, because one: I love necklaces, two: I love the Eiffel Tower, and three: You gave this to me." Then I smiled at him.

He looked at my eyes and his face went tomato red.

"Tomato!" I teased.

"Yeah whatever."

Then he brought up the topic I never want to hear from him.

"Perhaps I wanted to ask your permission to be my lovely girlfriend would you say yes?"

I closed my eyes trying not to be irritated, my teeth clenched together as I looked at him. I took a deep breath and gave him one word: "Depends."

"Depends?"

"When? Where? And my answer all depends on how my life goes." I said.

"What if I asked you right now?"

When I heard that sentence my mind begins torturing my me. I stopped walking and suddenly Thoughts rush through my mind all at once that I feel like blacking-out. Then Greyson starts calling my name.

"Cameron, Cameron, Cameron. Hey you still there hello?" Greyson said smiling.

I looked at him and says "I don't know."

His smile grows bigger and says, "I'll wait. I'll give you time. We still have time no need to rush things up right?"

"Yeah. I think so." I said.

We started walking again and my mind begins to drift off as I become more and more nervous. In about 13 hours or so I will be returning to Edmond. I'll come home, dad won't probably be there, Janine and Desiree can start harassing me again and this short vacation will be nothing to me again after what they'll do to me. The memories will be there but the feeling of safety will be long gone.

We reach the hotel and pack our bags. We Went to the Eiffel Tower one last time and go back to the hotel to be fetched by a limo. It was really quiet considering that they were more interested in looking at the street view than having a conversation.