Chapter 16

"Hey guys! Last day in Italy tomorrow! So... It means that we've got the whole day to ourselves! Do whatever you like tomorrow. Then we'll be flying to Paris the next day." Greyson explained.

He got back to doing promotional shows, TV appearances, live shows and whatsoever a couple of days ago. We had to extend our stay because Greyson had missed on so many things

For the record, I'm really amazed on how Greyson can be so cheerful after every single tiring show. He kept on shouting Italian words at us and whenever a song he loves came on, he would scream out the lyrics and force us to sing with him. 

 "Greyson, come on! We're tired! Can we like rest, and could you like shut up!" Jelly said.

 "Oh come on! If you sleep, you won't experience the fun!" Greyson said.

 "Just... Just... Let us sleep!" Drew said.

 "Okay, okay, Chill guys, chill!" He sat quietly on the side and looked out the window. 

 Sat beside him and he smiled. "Can't sleep?" 

 "I don't want to." I replied.

 "That's good. I won't say that this is the last time you'll be here, but it might." He said.

 We arrived at the venue where he would be doing his concert. When we came down from the car, cameras were already our faces. Greyson blocked me from the paparazzi and kept on screaming things at them that I don't understand. 

 When we reached the inside of the stadium, his fans screamed and took pictures of us. We quickly went to his dressing room and he changed into his concert clothes.

 "I really like them, they're so... Loud!" He said.

 "Aspirin!!! I'm getting a headache here." Nathalie said while massaging her forehead.

 "Oh stop it, you're just as loud as them." Cailyn said.

 The door opened and a girl popped her head in it. "Hey, Greyson. Its showtime."

 "Ok, oh by the way guys, this is Staci my manager." Greyson introduced.

 "Hello Staci the Manager." We chorused.

 She chuckled, "Hi."

 Greyson went out and the concert started. We watched him through the TV on the wall. The others slept through it and the others watched it. I went out of the dressing room and out of the stadium. I sat on the curb and looked at waters.

 "You know? We could come back here if you want. I'll be the one to pay for it." 

 I looked behind and saw Robert. He sat beside me looked at me.

 "What do you see in Greyson anyway? He's just as wimpy as a rabbit." Robert said.

 "You're just jealous." I snapped back.

 "Of what!?" He said raising his voice a little.

 "Of me liking Greyson more than you.  Well, its your fault anyway. If you have just been a little sensitive before, we would have gone out." I said.

 He grunted before standing up to walk away.

 After awhile I walked around then went back to the dressing room. They were playing spin the bottle, their favorite game.

 "Really? You're playing that here too?" I asked.

 "Come on! Join us." Jelly said.

 I sat beside Avery and they continued playing spin the bottle. I spun the bottle and it stopped at Robert.