Chapter 33

School went as usual: horrible mornings, boring classes, surprisingly fun detentions. Some days Greyson wasn't there because of his photo shoots, recordings and concerts. But Nathalie, Jelly and Jacob made those days bearable.

We went to Nathalie and Jelly's house by the end of our three-week detention.

"Yo!" Jacob greeted as we entered their bedroom.

Their bedroom was beyond amazing. Their walls were a lovely shade of purple and it felt like entering a cute princess' bedroom. Their beds were big rounded waterbeds and all their childhood stuff are on display on every wall. It was like a little girl's dreamland.

"Why did you asked us to come?" Greyson said shutting the door.

We sat down on the small table set where Nathalie and Jelly used to play tea parties and such. Jelly beside me typing on her laptop.

"Would you want to be a part of the grandest party of the year?" Nathalie asked leaning closer to us.

"Hell yeah!" Greyson laughed.

"A little exaggerated but sure." I smiled.

Nathalie leaned back again into Jacobs arms and clasped her hands together. "Well then, let's proceed. Jelly?"

"So, food matters go to Jacob." Jelly said while pointing her ballpen at Jacob.

"Yes!" Jacob pumped his fist in the air.

"Babe, please do me a favor and try not to eat the food while preparing it." Nathalie said.

"I'll try my best." Jacob smirked.

"Entertainment goes to Greyson. Yes... We know that. Um.... Nathalie you'll be in charge of inviting people and stuff."

"Okay." Nathalie chirped.

Jelly raised her head to look up at me. "While you Cameron, my sweet sweet Cameron. My sweetheart, my darl-"

"Just tell me what I have to do." I sighed.

"Babe, you'll be in charge of pimping this place up. Okay?" Jelly said while pinching my cheeks.

"Alright because I love you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Thank you!!" Jelly and Nathalie simultaneously said.

"But I do need help." I said taking Jelly's fingers off my cheeks.

"Oh!" Jelly leaned back and closed her laptop shut. "Well, I'm sure Greyson will be willing to help you." She said smiling at Greyson.

"I'm serious, Greyson has something else to do. I can't do this on my own."

"No, I'll help you." Greyson said.

I looked at him and he just smiled at me and shrugged. "I don't have much to do anyway."

"Well then, there's no problem." Jelly said.

I looked back at her and she said, "I'll have some of my dad's workers help you with the big stuff. Then the both of you can handle the easier stuff."

"Bu-"

"Shh... everything's all set. Its too late to turn back now." Nathalie said.

"We'll do great." Greyson whispered in my ear, assuring me.

I looked back at him and smiled.

"Lastly, I'll be the one taking care of the expenses and bossing all of you around."

I turned my attention back to the whole group and they were smiling at Jelly.

"So, are you guys ready?" Jelly asked.