Chapter 24

I stood there in shock.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Why? How about you and A---"

Then she cut me off, "I liked him before Avery and I were together."

"I can't believe you. You and Avery have been together for 4 years. This is the only time he's been away and you suddenly like Greyson again. Is that really how you are?" I said, disappointed.

She just looked at me, nothing to say.

"Call Avery tell him everything. If he really loves you he will understand." I said.

She took her phone out and called Avery.

I went back inside and Greyson just finished his last song. Then I sat beside Cailyn.

"Did she already tell you?" Nathalie asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Where is she?"

"Outside."

"And?"

"She's talking to Avery."

"One word replies? I never imagined a Cameron Letter doing that." Cailyn joked.

"Where's Greyson?" Right then he walked in.

"Was I good or was I amazing?" Greyson asked with a cocky smile.

I leaned back on the couch and crossed my legs.

"Bad." I smirked.

"Awful." Robert joked.

"The worst!" Jacob shouted.

Greyson squinted his eyes at me and in return I just smiled.

"Greyson?"

I looked at the door beside me and Jelly was on the doorway, her phone still on her ear.

"Yes?" He asked, both of his eyebrows raised.

"I need to talk to you." Jelly said with a smile trying to creep in to her lips.

Then Greyson followed her out the door.

"Someone's getting jealous." Nathalie joked with her right eyebrow raised.

"Why would I be?" I asked.

"Here's a question for you." Then Jacob cleared his throat "Why would you think that its you who we are talking about?"

"Well... uh... because..." In every word I say they would try to raise their eyebrows higher and shake their heads.

"What's taking them so long?" Cailyn asked.

"Let me check." I stood up and popped my head out the door.

They looked at me and Greyson smiled. "Come here."

I obediently went to them and Greyson put his arm around my shoulder which I took off immediately. But Greyson.. being Greyson, he didn't mind it at all and put his arm around my shoulders again.

"I'm guessing that this is awkward for you." I said.

"No, not at all." Jelly said.

"What did Avery say?"

"Well, he asked me if there was anything that happened between me and Greyson and I told him nothing. He said that he understands me and he trusts me. A little crush won't hurt right?"

"Not unless you're crazy enough to actually do something you're going to regret!"

Greyson took his arm off me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Are you angry?"