Author's Note

I can't believe that this book's finally finished. Thank you so much for all your support and I know its a little bit sucky but maybe I would be doing better on the other books.

In case you also wanted to know, I've been also thinking of writing a sequel for this but don't get your hopes up (I realized how mean that sounded I'm sorry) because I'm having second thoughts about it. I just don't want to make false announcements thus the thinking about it part.

Lastly, I LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH I MEAN REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS. Your comments honestly are the only reason why I was motivated to finish this book (I am not lying nor sugarcoating anything). You guys make me so happy and I love you all spiders and peanuts (see what I did there?).

P.S. I'm itching to change the cover. So if any of you guys are really good at making book covers please help me, I'm artistically challenged. Just message me or something (:

P.P.S. I started this book like two years ago so pardon my grammatical errors and typos. I hope I somehow improved through the chapters.

(Inserts self-promotion because why not)

I have this new book: Misadventures. So yeah of course it's still about Greyson and all that. Yeah, check it out. It's nice and jfc cocky!greyson is just hearts all over.

I love you guys so much.