Storm Warning

A/N: Mature content ahead, read with caution. You were warned! Enjoy ;)

Brantley grabbed the back of her head, tangling his long fingers in her shoulder length chocolate brown hair. He gently pulled her closer. He bit her swollen lower lip to ask for entrance. Hailey allowed him in, their tongues moving in unison with one another. A few seconds later, she pulled away almost breathless. Buzzing from the feelings coursing through her body. Hailey shifted slightly in Brantley's lap, receiving a low growl in return. She could feel him underneath her. Hailey almost let out a gasp, but held it in. 

"Hails." His voice husky. His breath ragged. 

Hailey sat silently, gazing in to his hooded eyes. Both of her hands on his hardened chest, she shifted so that she was straddling his waist. Hailey purposely rocked her hips forward, causing Brantley to throw is head back and grumble. She took this opportunity to trail a handful of kisses down his neck, darting her warm tongue against his cool skin. She rocked her hips again. Brantley's rough hands snaking their away around her, resting on her bottom. He squeezed lightly, forcing herself in to him. The tension of her moving against him coming to a head. 

"Fuck." He breathed, standing up, holding her in his arms. Hailey wrapped her legs around him. Her arms draped around his neck. He kissed her again as he navigated his way up the stairs to the loft. 

Hailey felt her back hitting the cool sheets of the bed. Her head resting on his pillow. The scent of leather and cedar intoxicating. She gazed up at him as he laid himself on top of her, his body weight a sensation she didn't know she had wanted. Their legs intertwined. Brantley grabbed her hands and held them above her head. He furiously kissed her with everything he had to offer. Hailey moved her head to the right, allowing him access to her neck. He placed a small kiss at the curve of her collar bone. He continued down along the line of her tank top. His hands fiddled with the bottom of her top, pushing his hand up underneath after a few minutes. He moved his hand slowly up and down, caressing her smooth skin. He wandered up a bit further, landing on her bare left breast. He circled her hardened nipple with his thumb. Hailey arched her back, letting out a small moan. Brantley took this as the green light to continue. He wasted no time taking her tank top up over her head, discarding it on the floor next to them. He brought his mouth down, engulfing the same breast. 

"Shit." Hailey hissed, wiggling beneath him. Her hands trying to grasp at his white t-shirt. They made their way up in to his hair, tugging lightly. The storm outside intensifying with the feelings they were both harboring in that loft. 

Brantley moved over to her other breast, making sure to pay close attention as he did the other. He pulled back after a little bit, looking in to Hailey's blue eyes. He stared at her as if he didn't know what to do next. Hailey played with the little hairs on the back of his neck. She smiled up at him softly. Brantley bent back down, placing a kiss on her lips. Hailey took this lull in their interaction to turn them both over so that she was on top of him. She got a rush of boldness as she kissed him back furiously. She reached down and took off his t-shirt, following closely behind with his black sweats. She discarded her black running shorts as well. They laid there in only their underwear. Hailey moved her hips in a circular motion. Brantley bucking at the feeling. God how Hailey wanted to feel that inside of her. They continued this silent banter back and forth, slight moans coming from both of them. Finally, Brantley had enough. He turned them back over so that he was hovering over Hailey's small frame. He pulled off his gray boxer briefs and slid down her red lacey thong. He didn't even wait to see if what he was doing was okay with her. He placed himself in between her legs and pushed himself  in to her painfully slow. Hailey arched her back once more. 

"Fuck, B." She gasped as he moved in and out, continuing his pace. She moved her legs so that they were wrapped around his waist, making him go deeper the next time. 

"You are so fucking tight." He growled, his raspy voice sending goose bumps over her body. He placed his hands on the wall above the head board to get a sturdier position. He continued to thrust in and out, receiving moans and gasps. 

"B, faster. God, please go faster." 

He picked up the pace, Hailey moaning slightly louder this time. 

"Shhh. They'll hear us." Brantley chuckled, leaning down to kiss her, hoping to keep her quiet. But he was unsuccessful. 

"Fuck, Brantley. Don't tell me to be quiet when you are hitting the right spot every fucking time." Hailey practically whined. 

"Mmmmm." Brantley smiled against her lips, thrusting in even harder. He reached his large hand down between them, circling her clit with his thumb. 

"Just like that. Fuck me, B. So hard." Hailey breathed in his ear. 

He could feel her coming close. He was trying to hold out as long as he could. He ground his hips in to Hailey, sending her over the edge. She tightened around him. 

"Fuck, Hailey." He groaned, cumming. 

As soon as the high wore off, Brantley jumped up. He didn't even bother with his briefs, just pulling on his black sweats, fixing them around his waist. He walked in to the bathroom, shutting the door quietly. Hailey laid there in his bed. What did they just do?