Late Night

A/N: Mature content ahead, skip if you do not wish to read! Otherwise, enjoy ;) Ps. I hope you all are happy with how this is going! 

Brantley stood with his back pressed up against the marble counter. Hailey fixed her stance in front of him, strawberry ice cream dripping from the shiny silver spoon in her right hand. She looked up at him then down at his bare chest. She took the spoon and dribbled the ice cream from the base of his neck, down his chest, landing all the way down just below his belly button. Brantley watched, his breath hitching as he felt the sharp contrast of the cold touch his skin. 

Hailey placed the spoon back down on the counter beside them. She took a deep breath before placing her mouth at the beginning of the ice cream trail. She darted her warm tongue against his skin. He let out a small groan, receiving a smile from Hailey. She continued on down his chest and stomach, stopping at the end just above the waist band of his black sweat pants. 

"Hails." Brantley nearly whispered. 

Hailey stopped, pulling away to look at him. She searched his face, darting her eyes back and forth. She wasn't sure what had gotten in to her. She went to back away, but Brantley grabbed her wrist.

"Not so fast." He took the spoon next to him, grabbing a tiny bit of ice cream from the pint. 

His eyes darkened as he looked down at her, a sheepish grin forming. He placed the spoon at his lips, licking up some strawberry ice cream. He then moved it to her collar bone, dripping a tiny bit. Hailey gasped as it touched her. He continued on down, swirling the spoon all around. He stopped just above the peak of her breats in her white tank top. He placed The spoon in the stainless steel sink and turned back to her. His hands coming on either side of her, steadying himself on the counter top, he bent down. 

Hailey sighed as his tongue reached her collar bone, tracing the line of ice cream down her body. She wiggled beneath him as he came to the point just before her tank top started. His eyes peered up at her from his position against her. Her heart was pounding and he could feel it. A little bit of strawberry ice cream had slid down between her breasts. Brantley stood up, looking at her for a moment before he raised the white top over her head, revealing her bare chest. He bent back down, licking up the last of the ice cream. Hailey expected him to pull away, but he stayed there, peppering her skin with little kisses. He moved to her left breast, coming to her nipple. He blew on it, causing Hailey to take in a sharp breath at the coolness. Brantley let out a low raspy chuckle then took it in his mouth. 

Hailey let her head fall back as he worked on her left breast then moved to the right one. She moaned quietly in approval. Brantley stood up straight, kissing her lips. 

"B." She barely spoke loud enough for him to hear. 

Brantley looked at her, his eyes softening. He wrapped his muscular arms around her, lifting her up just underneath her bottom. She squealed, laughing. He walked her through the dining and living area, straight out the open sliding glass doors. He walked them around the tall rock divider that served as privacy for the outdoor shower. He set her down gently, her feet landing on the dock. Hailey watched as he pulled down his black sweats, leaving them on the ground. He stood there completely naked, his buff body displayed in front of her. She was slightly embarassed that she couldn't take her eyes off of him. 

"Like what you see?" He cocked an eyebrow. 

"Not as much as you're going to like what you see." Hailey dropped her navy blue floral lounge pants and her black lacy panties. She stood there along with him, naked for his eyes to roam. 

And he did just that. He let out a groan, his breathing beginning to pick up. She walked passed him in to the shower, turning on the water. The pressure feeling great against her tanned skin. Brantley turned around and joined her, letting the steaming hot water cascade down every muscle, tattoo, and everything in between. He faced Hailey, water dripping off his beard. Her blue eyes wildly changing with the moonlight. 

Brantley had had enough of whatever they had been dancing around for so long. He placed his hands on her hips, pushing her harshly against the rock wall be hind her. He captured her open mouth with his, forcing his tongue in to her mouth without hesitation. Their tongues tangled with one another like their hands all over their bodies. He pulled back, lifting her once more so that her toned tan legs were wrapped around his waste. She could feel him against her. 

This time, there was no asking if it was okay or making sure they were quiet so that no one could hear. He pushed in with one movement, groaning as he felt her around him. 

"Ughhhh." Hailey moaned, gripping his shoulders tighter. He took that as his cue to keep it going. He thrust in and out softly at first, then picking up the speed. He held her in her spot against the wall, the water continuing to come down like a warm summer rain around them. 

"Fuck, Hailey. You feel amazing." Brantley growled in her ear, sending shivers down her body. He kept up the pace, Hailey moaning louder and louder every time he re-entered. 

"Brantley....shit.... faster..." 

Brantley followed her request, picking up the pace. She squeezed her legs tighter around his waste, almost causing him to lose control. He buried his head in her neck, biting slightly at the feeling. One more hard thrust and Hailey screamed out, not a care in the world at how loud she was being. 

"Fuck, B. I'm cumming...I'm cumming...." Hailey pulled herself as close to him as she physically could. As soon as he felt her release, he did the same. 

"Fuck." He growled, catching his breath, his chest heaving up and down. 

Hailey leaned against the wall behind her, looking up at Brantley. She swallowed hard, afraid that he would walk away like he did the first time he made love to her out at the farm. Brantley opened his mouth to say something, but stopped, leaning down to give Hailey another soft sweet kiss.