#24 Last Night

This is so shitty. I apologise.
----------------------------------------------

Kendall looked up at YN from his phone and smiled to himself. YN was fully concentrated on her laptop with a big smile on her face, he didn't know what it exactly was but it made him feel all bubbly seeing her like that.
YN glanced at him and grinned, showing off her teeth. Music boomed from her headphones, and for the hundredth time that day she broke out into madness.

"WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH THE SUNLIGHT IN MY EYES, NO MY HEAD DON'T FEEL SO BRIGHT, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?" She screamed the lyrics, causing Kendall to laugh.

"Easy baby, easy." He reminded her and put his phone down, followed by pushing her laptop aside. After making enough space for himself, he got on top of YN, letting his body relax immediately. "How many times did you listen to that?"

YN completely ignored his question and continued singing, well more like yelling her heart out. "I HOLD MY HANDS UP HIGH AND THROW MY GLASS INTO THE SKY BUT WHEN THE MORNING COMES WE'LL NEVER SEE THE SUN!"

Kendall without warning placed his hand on her mouth, blocking the words from coming out of her mouth. Not that he didn't want her singing, he was sick and tired of hearing her sing the same song over and over again. Not to mention, he even had to watch her drool over the four boys she recently started obsessing over. He wasn't jealous or anything, or at least that's what he kept telling himself.

"Move your hand!" YN protested trying to shove his hand off of her mouth, but of course it was no help.

"I have no idea what you just said." Kendall laughed, referring to her muffled words. "What was that?"

"Move your hand!" She pushed Kendall off of her, making him easily fall on the floor "Oh oops!"

"THAT HURT!" Kendall groaned, somewhat sitting up again. "You have to make me food now."

"Yeah.. That's totally a good reason for me to make you food now." She rolled her eyes and got up, obeying his little request anyway. "What do you want?"

"Actually... Can you make me some hot chocolate? The thing I bought the other day." Kendall got up and followed YN into the kitchen. "I never tried it." He reached up to grab the little, intact jar of coco powder from the top shelf.

"LETS DANCE UNTIL WE DIE NOBODY'S GOING HOME TONIGHT THIS KISS COULD BE OUR LAST COME ON AND RAISE YOUR GLASS!"

"YN. Babe. Shut the fuck up."

"James is so dreamy- and Tristan! Connor's nose ring! Oh my god that's-"

"No. No and no, no nose ring boy. Hot chocolate. Now." Kendall pushed the tiny jar towards her and stood behind her, wrapping his arms securely around her waist as she rolled her eyes yet once again and continued making them both some hot chocolate. "Ooh it actually smells good!" He beamed, pressing feather light kisses on her barely exposed shoulder.

YN chuckled and stuck the spoon in his mouth, letting him taste the raw coco powder. "Yeah?"

"Mhmhm." He hummed, letting the chocolatey goodness take over his taste buds.

"Good!" She took the spoon out of his mouth and threw it across, hoping it would land on the sink and to her surprise it did.

Kendall continued placing small kisses wherever his lips would trail to, suddenly with no interest in the rather delicious hot chocolate.

"Ken stop, you're probably putting chocolate powder all over my back." YN said, trying to move his head away.

He grabbed both of her arms and held onto them, when YN tried breaking away from his sudden action it did not surprise him one bit. "No." He simply argued.

"I can't make the hot chocolate without my arms."

"We don't need the hot chocolate." Kendall murmured letting his growing stubble brush against her skin.

"THINK I MIGHT'VE KISSED SOMEONE AND IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES WE HAD LAST NIGHT!"

"We have tonight as well..." He trailed off, making YN break into a laugh.

"It's a lyric silly." She turned around in his arms and faced him with a goofy smile. "Oh oh oh oh oh oh"

"No."

"I hold up-"

"No."

"No we're not going home toni-"

"No."

"Think I might've kissed-"

Kendall firmly pressed his lips on YN's, making her taste the coco powder from earlier. His grip tightened, whilst YN tried squirming in his arms. Before he knew it YN had given in, into the sweet bliss created by the two. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let her fingers wander around the hair that was resting on the nape of his neck. Probably a good strategy he should've used earlier to shut her up.

YN got ahold of herself and pulled away, pointing out the obvious. "The hot chocolate is getting cold."

A playful smirk spread across Kendall's face. "Think I might've kissed someone..."

"And if tomorrow never comes..." YN continued.

"We can kiss now." Kendall spoke, making them both erupt into so much giddy and joy.

"That's not the lyric."

"But it's what I wanna do."

"We do it all again, we do it all again.." She hummed, letting Kendall pull her into a kiss once again.

She might be obsessed with four boys Kendall can't stand, but her obsession did lead to satisfying things. Maybe.. Obsessions aren't so bad, well as long as she stays away from the 'nose ring boy'.