#5 - Blue or Green?

YN and Kendall always had their difficulties. They were in a relationship but hardly had any time for each other. That being said, when Kendall came up to her asking if she wants to join him for a shopping adventure her ears were processing his words for at least five minutes. But she said yes, of course.

After getting there and walking around for at least 2 hours Kendall broke the silence by clapping his hands in a steady beat, once.

"I need new shirts and tees!"

"Baby, every time I go shopping with you there is no value of me so while you do that I can do my own shopping."

"That's the same thing. We'll be spending time apart. It's our day YN." Kendall protested. That boy loved having her around more than anything and he was not ashamed to admit it.

"Yeah but like.. You know... Never mind."

"You're coming?" Kendall asked with hope.

"After I finish my shopping. I'll come back and if you're done then good if not then I'll stick around." YN broke it out to him and that sort of sounded fair to him.

"Fine. Call me when you're done."

With the deal being made they both went their separate ways. There was one thing that separated them from being one at that moment. YN actually got some work done. She checked out 6 different shops and got exactly what she needed, making the most of her time. And Kendall? Uh oh.

"Kendall? Kendall where are you you? Babe I can't hear you. What? Wait what?" She was basically yelling by the last word but not one word Kendall was saying made sense.

The green eyed boy, picked his phone up from the ground and held it against his ear, letting a deep breath out. "I need help YN."

"Where are you?"

"In the change rooms."

"Are their people waiting outside, listening to this conversation?"

Kendall peeked his head out to check, he totally forgot that it was a public place and yes, there indeed were people waiting outside. He gave them a soft smile ignoring their annoying expressions and shut the door right after.

"Maybe."

"Why do you even go out for shopping, I swear." YN huffed.

"Love ya!" Just like she was annoyed, he had no time to waste, the call needed to end. "Coming through, excuse me, thanks, excuse me, thanks. THAT CHANGE ROOM IS MINE! Excuse me, thanks!"

By the time the blonde stopped yelling, everyone was looking at him. He looked at them like such manner is normal. "What?"

That, that was taken as an rhetorical question. No one answered and they moved on with their own problems.

"Babe! Hi. Please help!"

YN looked around, trying to pretend that she has no idea who he is. "Uhm... What are you doing?!"

"There are so many shirts! I'm so confused." He ran his fingers through his hair, like it was some big issue.

As YN followed behind, he grabbed more clothes on his way and back to the change room. The people watched as they both got in the little space, provided for one.

"Hold this." Kendall said while he took his shirt off to try some other ones. YN not being able to hold all of them at once, dropped a piece of clothing which looked insanely odd to the people standing outside.

Kendall had always said that they should close the little gap between the bottom of the door and the floor.

"Ouch babe!" YN mumbled. While changing into another shirt, he might've hit her by accident. After all, the space wasn't ever built for two people.

"Kendall no. Stop."

"I'm trying! It's stuck!"

While the conversation between them sounded extremely disturbing, they were only in there deciding on whether he should keep a certain piece of clothing or not.

YN stumbled out, taking deep breaths. All eyes on her, her cheeks flushed a light shade of red as Kendall followed behind. They both managed to ignore it.

"I give up. I can't choose. Just take whatever you want." YN sat down and held her hands up in defence against the situation.

"Hey babe?" His voice soft and welcoming, his eyes finally landing on the type of shirts he was looking for. "Blue or green?"

YN's head shot up. She examined the shirts for a minute and shrugged. "Both?"

If Kendall didn't know any better he'd go back and try them both on but instead he gave a big smile and picked out the green and the baby blue one. YN had to admit, she couldn't wait to see how they'd fit just right on his frame.

"What would I ever do without you?" Kendall whispered in her ear, now waiting in the line to pay.

"I don't know." She smirked and sealed the day with a sweet kiss.

Suddenly, every other shirt he tried on didn't matter, at all.

---------------------------------------------

Short and stupid.