#22 Sleepy Secrets

Comments are appreciated. Ty
-----------------------------------------------

Half of YN's body carelessly hung out of the bed, as her arms supported her body from falling over the other way. Kendall's body was resting in between her legs, with his chin resting on her stomach as they made reckless conversations.

The clock stopped at 2am. YN lifted her head up from laying down upside down and looked at Kendall. He had a smile on his lips every time she looked at him, she didn't know why but it was almost too comforting to complain about.
"Nothing?" She asked.

Kendall shook his head in response as she laid her head back down, going to the old upside down position. YN and Kendall had been trying to find sleep since 10:30pm. They had both realised that their sleeping schedule was rather late and they wanted to change that, but as soon as they decided to sleep, even after countless stolen kisses and 'good nights' they couldn't simply just close their eyes. They both ended up rolling around the bed, talking about pointless things and laying in weird positions.

Kendall's hand found its way on her waist and lifted up the thin material of her tank top. His fingers traced random patterns on her soft skin, trying to distract himself from the thought of falling asleep.

"Okay. Hold on." YN gently lifted up his chin from her stomach and rolled her body onto the bed, completely. She pulled him down on top of her and securely warped her legs around his, with her hands crossed on his shoulders. "Tell me a secret." She began.

"A secret?" Kendall raised his right eyebrow, using the gentle touch of his fingertips to move the messy strands of hair out of her face. "What type of secret?"

"Any. Something interesting." YN grinned, showing off all her teeth. Kendall laughed at her expression and pressed a delicate kiss on her lips.

"I don't keep secrets from you, baby girl." He answered truthfully.

"Not from me, yeah. But from other people. Tell me something other people don't know."

"Hmh... Like how I dated someone the first two years of big time rush and no one knew about it?" Kendall laughed at the old memory, and how new things were to him back then.

"Yes! That's a very juicy secret." YN mumbled, gliding her index finger along the side of his face. "A very impressive secret keeper, aren't you?" She smirked. A habit she had picked up from Kendall.

"I can be." His eyes closed under her relaxing touch. He lowered his head back onto her stomach and let it rest. "You tell me a secret." Kendall mumbled.

"I don't have any." Her fingers trailed up to his hair line. She pushed his hair back, using her fingers to glide through them. "Oh wait."

"Hmhm.. Though so." Kendall chuckled, almost half asleep but not quite yet.

"When we first started dating, I use to always forget that we are dating because you were so busy at that point, so one time when you called me and used your cute little nicknames for me I once said 'do you like me or something' but then I-"

Kendall's melodious laugh took over the whole bedroom as he thought back on that day. "I remember that! You were so embarrassed because I caught you saying it! It was pretty late as well so I think you were sleepy..." He trailed off as his laughter died down. "You covered up by saying-"

" 'I'm allowed to say jokes right?' " Kendall and YN both spoke at the same time, falling into another few seconds of laughter.

"In my mind I thought it was a pretty bad joke. So I sort of caught you." Kendall teased. "I got so tensed thinking it's like a hint to break up because at that point we had been dating for 3 weeks but only really spent one day together. Not even one day, like 6 hours and then I had to leave."

"Aww babe!" YN now sleepily exclaimed, taking his hand in hers and raising it up to her lips to kiss his knuckles. "I love you."

"Mhmhm.." He hummed, as sleep slowly took over his body.

YN turned around to look at the clock, and looked back at him. It was 2:30am, sleep was finally crawling into their bodies. She slid her fingers through his hair one last time and let them remain tangled in his hair. Kendall shifted his body and adjusted his head on her stomach to a more comfortable position and whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

"I love you too."