#11 - Lip Locking

I haven't posted in one billion years, I'm aware. But enjoy this and let me know how much you love me 😜

---------------------------------------------------

In an empty house, laughter bounced across from room to room, and hit every corner of each empty space. That was going to be their music for the rest of the lazy day.

"Kendall! Don't!" YN's eyes widened at the thought of him jumping on her, after a short speedy run. "You'll squash me!"

Her frightened self could not stop laughing at the situation though, the lingering melody was there. Kendall's favourite. He let out a throaty chuckle and sat on the corner of the couch, pulling YN's legs on his lap. YN leaned back in her spot, feeling relief wash over her. She wasn't gonna die this soon, after all.

"You nearly killed me!" She complained like a child. Her face showing nothing but playful expressions. "Ya punk!"

Kendall turned to face her, a grin plastered on his lips; which was the most attractive thing ever since he got his lip pierced about two weeks ago. Kendall always wanted one but couldn't decide on whether it's actually a good idea but of course, it being a huge weakness to YN, she encouraged him to get it done.

"Damn you babe!" She huffed, dramatically.

"I did not do anything YN!" Kendall laughed as he reached over to grab his phone. "Ooh I got a text!"

"Good to know that someone's missing ya!" YN teased. That was her favourite thing ever. This was her favourite thing ever, lazy days and teasing Kendall.

Kendall mocked YN, and replied back. His hand slowly making it's way towards his lip piercing, it was a habit of his to touch it. Within seconds, he was fiddling with the lip ring with a small smile on his lips which was barely noticeable, as he went through texts, replying to them. That was also one of YN's absolute favourite thing, she enjoyed the little actions involved with his lip ring.

"You look so cute!" She blurted out.

"You called it sexy last time." Kendall put his phone down, and climbed on top of her resting body with a million dollar smile, playing upon his tempting lips.

Removing her gaze from his lips, YN looked up to meet his dazzling, green eyes. Kendall's features were YN's biggest weakneses. "It is sexy." She confirmed. "But also... Sometimes... Cute."

"So.. What my lips can do is... Cute?" Kendall shot back, already knowing the reply he'll get.

"You're so nasty!" YN mumbled with a smirk and pushed his face away with her palm. "I hate you."

Kendall was innocent; innocent when he wasn't busy teasing YN. "You called my attractive pair of lips cute!" He exclaimed, moving his lips lower to brush against her lips, trailing it down to her neck, making sure to stop by her jawline.

YN tried her best not to give in and pulled him away by his neck. "No."

"Was that too cute?" Kendall rolled his eyes, removing one hand from her waist to push his hair back.

"That was sexy." Her breath hitched at the view of her angel like boyfriend. Kendall had something, YN had never experienced in her life. He was full of love and life in the most exotic way.

"Am I sexy?" He chuckled, his lips pressed back against her neck, "or am I cute?" He stopped. Just like that and looked at her with a questioning look.

After not getting an answer for a minute, he burst out laughing. "What are you doing!"

YN blinked out of it and untangled her fingers from his hair and gently placed her hands against his chest, in between them. "Your lips really do look attractive."

"You were staring at them." Kendall laughed, his melodious sound, hitting the dark hours of everyone's lives. He was everyone's happy hour.

"I'm sorry!" She mumbled, totally out of it and pulled Kendall close by his shirt to capture his lip in between hers. It worked out nicely and innocently for a minute and soon it turned into a heated session of sharing love. Kendall couldn't help but chuckle every now and then, even though he found YN losing her patience oh so attractive.

"You're sorry?" He breathed heavily against her lips, their noses brushing, and their lips touching in the lightest manner.

"Nope! Not at all." YN grinned, pressing her lips against his completely and softly. "God I could do this all day."

Kendall's hands rested on her waist, his thumb brushing against the smooth skin, exposed on her hips. "You know, getting my lip pierced wasn't that much of a bad idea."

"You're saying that after two weeks."

"Well I'm realising it now. How addicted you are to my lips." He lowered himself on her body and snuggled up. His head resting peacefully on her chest.

"I am not."

"Neither am I, really." Kendall laughed, knowing it'll piss YN off.

But it didn't. It made her laugh. YN played with the hair resting on the nape of his neck and chuckled. "Shut up."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Are my lips cute?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"No."

"Are my lips sexy as fuck?"

And they both laughed, just like they have been for the whole day.

"Yes."