#10 - All Of The Stars

When a sky is full of stars, your eyes can only look so far. You see some that shine brighter than others, some far apart and some, just close enough to touch. It is a big world with people and their such small mind matter. You could cry, you could laugh, all because of one person; a person your heart is found of, someone you cherish.

Looking into Kendall's eyes YN's whole world was in front of her. Not far apart, not too bright, just close enough to touch. Actions hurt, words hurt, feelings hurt... What are you suppose to trust anyway?

Holding YN close in his arms Kendall felt better; mentally better. You see, the world, it's not a pleasing place, it can take lives and you have no control over that. His was about to go and hers demanded for him to stay a little longer.

"I love you."

"I love you."

Three words spoken with great power, their bodies pressed tight against each other's, arms embracing the one their heart is fond of... Shortage of time and so much to say.

"Is it gonna be any different?" Kendall chocked back a few tears, trying his best not to give anything away, not to show what he felt. "It's so hard YN." He clenched his teeth, feeling out of this world already. "It's like I'm leaving you and I don't want to! I don't... Do you know how much I hate myself just because I have no control of this situation? It's so unfair." Tears streaming down the boy's eyes, pain filled expressions.

Swiping her thumbs across his cheek, YN wiped Kendall's tears, letting some of hers fall. "Hey... Hey listen. I will love you no matter what. I promise."

"I don't want this for you." He gripped her arms, ever so carefully. "I wanna hold you, I wanna be able to see you and wake up to you and talk to you... I don't wanna leave just yet.. I still wanna breathe in the sweet, sweet smell of yours." Kendall breathed out, feeling light headed due to his conditions.

YN's sobs were not held in, as she didn't know how to control them. Hugging him tight and keeping him wrapped in her arms, letting her tears soak the fabric of his shirt was the only option.

"I don't like hurting you. God you deserve so much more than this! You deserve to be happy!"

"I am happy." She spoke, soft and slow. Her voice echoed, only their sobs could be heard.

"Bullshit you're happy. To be with a guy whose life is a matter of 5 seconds?!"

"Kendall.. Don't say that. You're doing great so far and everything will be okay, just... Think straight." YN warned, sharply.

"This is a joke.. Love, I don't mean to just get up and leave but I don't want you to suffer this." Holding her tighter in his arms, he felt better. He hid his face in the crook of her neck, every second counted.

"I want this for myself, Kendall. If I had to leave I'd do it ages ago." She ran her fingers through his hair, nuzzling her nose against his neck.

Last words are important too... Funny thing about them... Whatever you say the next second could be your last word, your last breath. Just like that the world picks a blob of beautiful work and chases it until the life is amongst the stars.

Half a month later, Kendall had became a star, after getting chased over and over again. None at shock, so expected yet so heartbreaking.

So we find happiness amongst the stars. He was a special one, the one closest to YN's window. The one that never shifted or trembled, the one that stayed true to the vast sky. Much like Kendall's soul, so peaceful and harmless yet taken away by the cruel world.

All of the stars were bright in their own way, spaced in their own way but which one mattered the most?

The one closest to her window; the one her heart was fond of.

--------------------------------------------------

Just cause my tfios feels are still there.