#21 Ours

On a quiet, rainy afternoon, Kendall ran outside and then back inside carrying boxes after boxes and piling them up in a corner. For about 3 months Kendall and his loving girlfriend wanted to move in together and when the action finally took place, it was requiring much work than thought. Things would go a lot easier if the whether wasn't so gloomy and wet but of course they couldn't control that, and YN always had a thing for rain. She was not the one to complain.

"Kendall?" YN's voice echoed in the empty house which had only a few furnitures. "Can you please take your guitars to your room and do something about them? I don't wanna break them or anything."

He put down the final box and let his body slump. "Our, YN. Our bedroom. Not mine." He told her for the thousandth time.

"Yes. Our bedroom, now go take them there for now."
Every time YN said something about taking something to a room and 'your' would accidentally slip out just because she wasn't familiar with the term 'our', Kendall would jump right in and remind her that it was theirs.
"Also, put your clothes in your room-"

"Ours." Kendall said, yet once again.

"Oh my god Kendall! Yeah, okay! Ours!" She laughed, somewhat in disbelief that he would actually keep on repeating himself.

"But it is ours! It's not mine!" Kendall argued with a smile playing on his lips. The idea of sharing a house with her felt extremely exciting. "The bedroom, it's OURS! You and me, we will be sharing the closets and bathroom and the bed and everything in that room. It is not just mine."

YN timidly smiled at Kendall's ridiculous explanation. She found it so hard to believe that he was in love with her, in fact so in love with her that he wouldn't even let the little details about being together slip. But she couldn't blame him, she was equally in love with him.

"Put your clothes in our room." YN grinned making Kendall somewhat happy that she wasn't gonna use the 'your' again.
"Oh and your box of random things in your-"

"OUR!"

YN laughed hysterically. "I know I know! I was just playing around. Our." She smiled.

"Why do you do this to me?" Kendall asked as he walked over and rested his head on her shoulder, letting his arms stay limp by his sides.

YN gladly glided her fingers through his hair, making his body relax instantly.
"Do what, baby?" She asked, almost in a mumble.

"Torture me." Kendall closed his eyes, enjoy the soft spoken words they were sharing. "I love you so much, why do I have to bare with your tortures? Why! Why! Why!" He whined, dramatically.
YN's shoulders shook from laughter which made Kendall pull back and look at her. "God I am so so so in love with you, what am I gonna do?" He chuckled.
"We'll have to wait and see I guess." She grinned.

"Maybe I'll make you mine forever." Kendall wondered aloud.

The smile that spread across YN's face was a smile Kendall had never seen before. "Maybe you will."

"Maybe." He assured her.

"Also, maybe you will carry my stuff to my-"

"Ou-"

Before Kendall could finish, YN finished his sentence for him. "To our room."

"Mhmh." He squinted his eyes trying to create some sort of evil look at her but failed miserably, only making her laugh yet once again. With a satisfactory smile, he placed a soft kiss on her lips and went back to setting things on certain areas around the house.

He could already feel the love lingering in the air around the new atmosphere, they had just started calling 'ours'.