#1 - Kendall Schmidt Short Stories

"Come on babe! You know it'll be fun." Your boyfriend said the same thing for the one hundredth time.

Kendall Schmidt, the absolute sweetheart whom you call your boyfriend. He has everything someone could ask for in a guy; talent, looks, a good personality and a good heart.

It's been a little over 2 years since you have been dating your very beloved boyfriend and most of the time he was nothing but an angel. Though, sometimes he has this sudden urge of making you try something new. And if there's something he loves to tease you about, it's the fact that you can't ride a bicycle. You never learned, it was never important.

"Kendall, you know very well that I cannot ride a bicycle. Leave it." You groaned. For some reason you didn't like the idea of riding a bicycle. It terrified you to death.

"That is why I want to teach you baby. It'll be you and me."

"No... What if I fall? No no no. Just leave it!" All the horrible thoughts you could have, flew into your mind like a jet. One of them was you making a fool of yourself.

"YN, we're not just gonna to a park. I know this empty place it's 20 minutes away. You won't fall. Come on, don't be whiney." Kendall kept encouraging you.

"It sounds like you're talking to a kid. Oh god, this is so bad."

"You are a kid! Who doesn't know how to ride a bicycle? Did you have a childhood or not?" The blonde smirked at you, pissing you off on a whole new level.

"Fuck off babe!" The huff that left your mouth was not pleasant. It was full of annoyance and (somewhat) anger . "If I fall, we're coming back. I ain't got no time for that shit." You said confidentially because you knew you were gonna fall in the first 5 seconds. You were never a champion when it came to balancing.

"Is that you saying that you'll let me teach you how to ride a bicycle?!" Kendall three his fist in the air, yelling some sort of inhuman word.

"Whatever." You mumbled and walked out as soon as you got ahold of his car keys and got comfortable whilst you were waiting for him.

The ride was short. It didn't actually take 20 minutes, that was just one of Kendall's dumb moments. The place was empty, just a flat road. No cars, not a soul to be seen.

Kendall turned off the car engine and hopped out, getting the bicycle out of the car. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Why is it so empty?" You asked, wondering off a bit further away.

"No one knows. There are a few cars sometimes, probably an undeveloped area. Might as well take advantage of it." He set the bicycle down and made sure it was ready for you to hop on. "Here we go baby girl."

"Hey babe..." You walked closer to him, your hands resting against his chest, playing with the buttons of his favourite plaid shirt. "Can we do something else?" Rising on your toes you pressed a soft kiss on his neck.

"Are you trying to seduce me or something? It's working. But no. Come on, get on." He smirked at you, ready to see you fall and laugh at you. He wasn't cruel. At all.

"I hate you, you know that?"

"Fun activities can wait, baby girl."

With that being the last thing you hear from him before you placed yourself on the bicycle you let your fears take over you. You felt horribly uncomfortable and scared, it was unstable. Kendall fixed your hands and legs right where they should be and how they should be placed in order for you to keep your balance.

It wasn't as bad as you expected it to be. Every right move gave you a little something; a sweet kiss from your rather sweet boyfriend. Yes you felt like a kid but with him it was a "PG" version. You wouldn't ever admit it but you had tons of fun and your boyfriend couldn't have been more proud of you.

"Baby you did it! You're finally a big girl!" Kendall cheered, laughing.

"Don't you dare." Rolling your eyes you got off the bicycle, your legs feeling numb. "It was fun, I must admit."

"What can I say... I make everything fun."

"My legs hurt." You jumped to a whole new topic, bringing out a fact.

"You unhealthy person. Gosh babe!" He began teasing yet once again.

"Kendall I swear to god-"

He pressed his plump, pink lips against yours. Electricity shooting through you like it's your first kiss ever, then again this feeling was nothing new. With every kiss it only got stronger.

Kendall slid his hands under your knees and picked you up bridal style, right after putting the bicycle back inside the car. "You did good." He spoke as he placed you on the passenger's seat located right next to his.

"I guess I learned something new."

"I guess you did. Now," he looked at you with a sly grin playing on his lips. "How about that fun activity?"

The End.

----------------------------------------------

If it's crap then I'm sorry, it's 1am. Get over it! 😋 lol

Hope you enjoyed reading it! x