#27 I Want One

Oh look, I'm alive.
------------------------------------------------

"Kendall, catch!" YN yelled over and threw the car keys across to Kendall, who caught it with ease. She walked over beside him and intertwined their fingers as they walked further towards their destination.

YN knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open and when her sister did open, a little distance away stood her little nephew. YN's eyes lit up at the sight of him, but little Parker had something else in his mind. He ran straight into Kendall with his tiny unstable steps, and within seconds Kendall had bent down to get on his level. He wrapped his arms around Parker's tiny body and gave him a little squeeze.

"Aw, hey buddy!" Kendall exclaimed in awe. Parker always loved Kendall but he certainly never was this enthusiastic. Kendall picked him up and faced a very smiley YN. "Did you see that?" He chuckled.

"Heart. Melted." She grinned, leaning up to kiss Parker's tiny cheek. "Can you give uncle ken a kiss, Park-Park?" She asked.

Parker looked at kendall and then back at YN. His little lips formed a cheeky smile as he sloppily kissed Kendall's cheek, much nearer to his eye. Kendall broke into laughter and placed a kissed where YN had kissed before.

"Say I love you." YN encouraged him, even though Parker could hardly speak. Every word he said sounded like a little kid trying to speak which a mouth full of food. "Say, I love you uncle Ken."

Kendall turned his head to look at Parker who he was still in his arms, and kissed his cheek again. "Do you love me little man? I'm better than YN for sure."

YN laughed and rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's go inside."

Just as they were about to step in, Parker opened his mouth and uncertain words flew out of his mouth. It sounded like he was trying to say 'I love you'. Kendall looked at him and grinned.

"Yes! Baby did you hear that? Aw!" Kendall quickly spoke, excited.

YN nodded and laughed at his excitement and ruffled Parker's hair, following Kendall inside.

Dinner went well and everyone had seemed to enjoy it. Kendall always loved YN's family, he thought they were the loveliest people ever. YN's family loved Kendall as well, to the point where it seemed like he was always a part of it. Dinners like this were usual as well and to be completely honest Kendall enjoyed these more than anything else.

YN excused herself and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink, followed by Kendall and Parker who wouldn't leave Kendall alone. After her drink, she stretched out her arms for Parker to jump into hers but Parker took a hold of her hand and started fiddling with it instead. His little fingers toyed the beautiful band resting on her left hand. Parker was fascinated and too distracted to see the quick kiss Kendall had pressed against YN's lips.

"I want one." Kendall said out of nowhere.

"You want a ring? You don't get one till we're married." She chuckled, softly. "Two more months."

"No. I want a baby... Of our own. At least one to start off with and many more in the future." He smiled big, even at the thought of it.

YN looked at Kendall from Parker, her eyes shining with excitement. "Oh my god, yes! Definitely. We've talked about this so many times." She laughed.

"We've talked about Evelyn and Zylen. We might need to add two more to the list." Kendall smirked, talking about the names they had chosen for their baby on a boring, random afternoon.

"I'll think about it."

Parker let go of YN's hand and looked at her with wide eyes making Kendall laugh. "You alright Park?" He asked, kissing Parker's small cheek over and over again and squeezing his little body in his arms.

In that moment YN didn't care about anything. Adoration filled her heart as she watched the love of her life and nephew interact. She loved seeing Kendall with babies, but seeing him with her nephew would always do the trick of melting her heart.

Parker squealed and laughed, trying to shield himself from Kendall by hiding his face in Kendall's broad shoulder. He kept yelling, something like 'no'. But neither Kendall or YN were sure.

"Hey Park, look look look!" He said excitedly trying to grab his attention. As Park pulled his head out of Kendall's shoulder, Kendall pulled a funny face as park watched with much amusement. Unsure, Park looked over at YN who was laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop." Kendall chuckled, putting little Parker down and wrapping an arm around YN. He immediately kissed her forehead and gave her a sweet smile. "He's the cutest."

"Isn't he?" She smiled and leaned against his side, watching Parker wonder off with a toy in his hand, joining the others in the living room.

"I can't wait till we're married." Kendall whispered, tightening his grip around her waist. "I'm so lucky."

YN couldn't hide the smile forming on her lips and she didn't want to. "So am I."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a brief kiss, which still sent so many shivers through her body. After pulling away, she pecked his lips and unclasped her arms from around his neck. Her fingers trailed down his arm and took a hold of his hand.

"Come. Let's join them."

"But wait, I will get one right? Like soon. Soon soon." He smirked once again and repeated, "because I want one."

YN shook her head and tugged him along back to the living room, laughing.

"Yes, you will get one."