#17 Ninja Spiders

"DADDY!!!" Jack's voice, screamed out for help from someone who could take care of his sudden outburst. It was 4am.

"Ken wake up." YN mumbled, pushing her husband in the less harshest manner possible. "Kendall, Jack is crying!"

Kendall groaned, burying half of his face in his pillow. Sleep had his eyes glued together. "Hmm."

"Babe, he'll wake Bella up. We don't need that." YN encouraged, knowing it'll only be extra trouble.

After lingering in the warm, comfortable spot for another few seconds, Kendall had to get up and fight whatever was bothering their little troublemaker. After sitting up and fixing his gaze on the wall filled with pictures in front of him, he placed his feet on the cold floor.

"Jack?" He stopped monetarily to wipe the sleep off his eyes. "What's wrong bud?"

Jack didn't take long before bursting into tears in his father's arms. "They took him daddy!" The little innocent soul complained.

Confused at his words, Kendall closed his eyes, resting his head on top of his son's, holding his little body in his arms. Jack didn't have to tell him, Kendall knew it was a nightmare. "Who took who?" He asked.

"Donatello!"

Kendall immediately knew what he was talking about. "Not those turtles again!"

Unlike his father, Jack had a dying obsession over Ninja Turtles. Kendall had tried way too many times to get Jack into Spiderman, as that is what Kendall fancied the most. But to his luck, Jack stuck to Ninja Turtles. And he also had no say over Bella, she was a girl and was too young to understand anything yet.

"Daddy they are not turtles! They are superheroes!" Jack complained yet once again, furious. "They took Dontello! They need him daddy!"

"Buddy, shhhh. Bells will wake up." Kendall tried his best to make him understand, even used the nickname Jack had for Bella. "It's okay. And this is why I tell you to start liking Spiderman."

"I don't like Spiderman!" Jack sniffled, wiping his tears with his little hands.

"Spiderman is awesome!" Kendall argued back like a little child.

"Daddy!" Jack whined.

"It was a nightmare. They'll give Dontello back." Kendall pulled back from the embrace and kissed his forehead. "You need to sleep okay? It's very late and everyone is sleeping."

"But..."

"Yes, Dontello. It's just a nightmare. Dontello is fine. And now, Dontello wants you to sleep." Kendall whispered, rocking his body back and forth as he held Jack in his arms. Trying to get him back to sleep.

Didn't take long before Jack fell asleep, his red eyes from crying, now shut.

Kendall tucked him in his bed, and chuckled. Looking around the room he found so much of Ninja Turtles, it surprised him, thinking how different he was when he was little. He made his way out, making sure to stop by Bella's room to make sure she's securely tucked in as well.

"Safe and sound?"

"He had a nightmare. About those damn turtles!" Kendall got back in bed, pulling YN close to his body.

"Leave Ninja Turtles alone!" She laughed at her husband's childish act. "He loves them."

"I love Spiderman."

"Yeah but-"

"Shhhhh!"

"Bella's getting into princesses." YN started.

"I'm okay with that." Kendall looked down at her and pecked her lips. "But Jack."

"Well I guess you'll have to deal with... Ninja spiders?"

Kendall laughed. "Maybe that will have to do."