#20 24 Kisses

Kendall's 24 already in Australia. I'm from Australia. Kendall's 24. I am emotional.
---------------------------------------------------
The sun peeked through a tiny gap in between the curtains. Kendall and YN had both stayed up till exactly 12am, especially because YN wanted to wish him right on the dot. Kendall didn't really make a huge fuss about birthdays but he never really ignored it either. His plans were straight for the day, a family dinner is all he wanted, much different to what YN would do if she was given an opportunity.
7am sharp, YN turned around to face Kendall, making sure not to wake him up just yet. Her hand ever so gently slid Kendall's arm down from her body to loosen his grip. YN couldn't help but let out a small laugh, he was sleeping like a baby.
Since no special plans were made for until later that night, she didn't over do anything before hand. YN brushed the messy strands of hair away from him forehead and pressed her lips against his soft skin. Kendall's brows scrunched up as he adjusted to the sudden movements, he might've mumbled something as well. Something YN didn't understand.
"Babe?" She trailed her hand down the side of his face from his hair and made sure to rest it just near his jaw. "I think it's someone's birthday. And they are getting old."
Kendall parted his lips and squinted his eyes open. "Hmm."
"You didn't even shave. Is it really your birthday? You look so excited!" YN mentally rolled her eyes, her thumb moved along his stubble and stopped near the corner of his lips. She inched closer and softly kissed his lips, to which Kendall responded very quickly.
She laughed and pulled away, causing Kendall to groan. His eyes were shut again, his words came out in mumbles. "I was enjoying that." He argued.
"Can you at least open your eyes?"
"Hmm." Same response and definitely not the one she was looking for.
"It's your birthday!"
"Kiss me." He mumbled, almost hard for her to make out what he's saying.
"Open your eyes."
"Kiss me."
"Open your eyes!" YN said for what felt like the thousandth time.
"The birthday boy gets what he wants." Stubbornly, Kendall kept his eyes shut with a smile upon his lips.
"Uh huh."
"It's my birthday!"
"Oh is it now?" YN sassed, causing Kendall to smile wider.
"Apparently so. According to my girlfriend and everyone else." But his eyes did not open.
YN huffed and gave in. Her lips were pressed against his once again, the second their lips parted Kendall opened his eyes. The green in his eyes were brighter than ever, and it didn't take her long to get lost in them. Kendall leaned his forehead against hers and tightened his arms around her tinier body.
"How old am I now?" He questioned as if he didn't know.
"24." Her answer was straightforward, unsure of what his next move is going to be.
"And since the birthday boy gets what he wants... He wants to stay here, like this, for the next 24 hours." Kendall's lip formed a very well known smirk.
"No. Because we have to go for dinner at your parents house remember. We are not staying here for 24 hours. No. Absolutely not!" Kendall had already declined everything and YN wasn't going to accept this choice of his at all.
"You killed my mood." He playfully pouted. "Do I get 24 kisses though?"
YN's eyes flickered to his lips and then back to his eyes. "Maybe."
"Starting from now?" Kendall asked like a little kid in need of a new toy.
"You had your first two."
"Uhm. No. We are starting over." He moved his head away a little and turned around to grab his phone so that he can quickly check the time. "Each hour I get one kiss. And at last, after we get back we can amount it up to 24 kisses." He wriggled his eyebrows making YN laugh.
"You're a weirdo. Time for me to look for a new boyfriend."
"You have 24 more hours, days, weeks, months and years left with me." Kendall spoke with so much sincerity that in that moment the joke melted away. The idea of spending another 24 years or more with Kendall sounded way too heart warming.
"I hope so." She smiled.
"Good. Now, I get my first kiss."
"How about your first present?"
"No. I think I'm okay with the first kiss option." His stubbornness would certainly be the death of YN eventually.
And like Kendall had said, the birthday boy got what he wanted. YN pulled away and left a single kiss on his lips to which Kendall argued, it wasn't the second kiss. She laughed at his childish behaviour and kissed his cheek.
"Happy Birthday."