#23 Java Endearment

Coffee is my bae.
----------------------------------------------

Kendall's steady footsteps lead him to a quiet room where YN sat, surrounded by trillions of papers. Her hair was up in a messy bun, her glasses resting firmly on the bridge of her nose and her fingers typed all sorts of words so gracefully that Kendall couldn't help but smile to himself at the scene before him.

"Someone's working really hard." Kendall whispered in her ear, followed by a small kiss behind her ear. He placed his arms on each of her shoulders and let his chin rest on top of her head as he remained standing behind her.

YN's body immediately relaxed under his simplest touch, she leaned back against his frame and let her eyes shut. "Help me."

"Well... I have no idea what those words mean and I have no idea how you're typing them so damn fast! But... But I can make you some coffee." Kendall pulled his arms back and slid his fingertips down YN's arms ever so gently.

Her eyes flew open at his offer, nothing else sounded better than some coffee in that certain moment. "Please?" She smiled sweetly and straightened her posture.

"Of course." He kissed the top of her head and disappeared within seconds.

YN settled back into her work, but only to get distracted by Kendall. She could hear his sweet voice linger around the house, the words to his new song were stuck in her head since the first time he let her hear it, and hearing Kendall sing it to himself made a tiny smile creep upon her face.

"YN?" The melody faded as he yelled her name from the kitchen.

"YEAH?"

"WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?"

"HAZELNUT."

YN didn't expect a reply back because she knew that he knew exactly what she meant. After a good five minutes Kendall came back into the room. YN's eyes filled with excitement. She reached out her arms with a big smile on her face.

"Gimme gimmie gimmie!!!"

Kendall laughed at her excitement and handed over her mug, settling beside her with his own mug.

"It smells so good!" YN sighed. "You should make coffee for a living because I'd drink that shit every day. So. Good." However her first sip caused her to quickly put down her mug. "But so hot."

Kendall laughed once again. "Or I could be your personal barista."

"Oh my god yes!" She laughed, this time masking sure to give a blow before letting the warm beverage pour down her throat. "I could live with that."

He smiled and sipped on his own. "So, how's all these work coming along?"

"I don't like it." She frowned, making Kendall laugh yet once again.

"You're so bloody cute. Or is it just the coffee..."

"Oh no! What did you put in my coffee!" She dramatically gasped.

"Let's see.. I think it's just made out of my love.. I think.." He trailed off.

"Must've been your love then, makes me all crazy." She grinned and leaned over to press a soft kiss on his lips, letting her lips linger on his for a while. "Thank you."

"For the coffee? Anytime baby. I hope it somewhat helps you with all these work you have to get through."

Kendall's sincerity was YN's favourite thing about him, it always has been and seeing him apply it on her was what she thought the sweetest thing he could ever do.

"I love you. And this coffee."

"I love you too. And.. Yeah I only love you." They both chuckled before Kendall got up and walked out with his empty mug, leaving YN behind with a mug of warm love which will probably help her get through the work that needs to get done. And really, that's all YN needed.