#8 - Sassy Flights

Two words; New York.

In the Career of Kendall Schmidt, the amount of times he went to New York were not countable. He was born to put up shows and New York... Well, it was New York. Waking up and catching a flight was such a normal and boring thing to do, but sometimes, just sometimes he liked taking advantage of it.

"Kendall? Kendall! We're gonna miss the flight. Hurry up!!" YN yelled from downstairs of their two storey house, directing towards their bedroom.

Yes, he was off to New York yet once again! And this time YN, his girlfriend was coming with him. No one knew why, but YN was a sucker for New York and Kendall loved her company wherever he went.

"Coming! Done!" Kendall ran down the stairs with his phone charger dangling from his pocket.

"Why is your charger in your pocket?" She raised an eyebrow and eyed his charger.

"I couldn't find a place alright!" Kendall grabbed her hand and hurried out. On their way, in the car YN had taken his phone charger and placed it right where it belongs, chuckling to herself.

"Don't make fun of me." Kendall warned, giving her a playful sharp look for a second before taking his attention back on the road.

"I'm not! Gosh!" YN giggled.

And with those little small talk, they made their way to the airport and before anything else they were ready to get on. YN looked over at Kendall and gave him a confused look. "Why are you standing like that?" She whispered.

"I need to pee." He breathed out, making sure it's only audible for her to hear. "Frick, why is this taking so long!"

"Pee then...?"

"Over here!? Damn YN you alright?" He rolled his eyes.

"Never said do it over here!" YN hissed. "Take deep breaths."

As Kendall and YN changed words every few seconds. YN laughing at him and him giving her glares, something in her told her that this was going to be an interesting flight. Kendall was feeling a bit... Sassy.

Kendall rushed through everything and as soon as he could let it all out, he was a happy puppy. "That felt nice."

YN turned her head to look at him and made a face telling him that he was giving away too much information. "Babe. What did you have for breakfast again?"

"Sass." He smirked. "Oh crap, forgot. I have this thing going on- well will be going on, on twitter. Obviously when I start it."

"Right."

"Ask Kendall Schmidt." Kendall mumbled as he taped on the hashtag, which took him to over 10,000 questions. YN, scooted closer and rested her head on his shoulder, watching him answer questions.

At first Kendall was being very professional. Being the chilled guy he is and his answers and tweets remained simple. As the hours stretched, he began easing into it, his tweets were as though, all his fans were his best friends.

"Woah there babe.. Easy." YN laughed a little, at the most recent tweet he had posted.

'Haha... On tour! Seen all their pale asses' it read.

YN could not hold in her laugh, and knowing what he just tweeted, Kendall laughed as well.

As he answered more questions, one caught Kendall's eyes. It was a fan asking if he had drank a cup of sass throughout the flight. To which he replied;

'Maybe...'

"Told you, you were sounding sassy." YN laughed. "Only difference is that it's entertaining them on a different level."

"Uh, am I not entertaining enough yet for you?" He turned to look at YN and slyly smirked at her. "Come on babe." He nudged her.

New York might've always brought out the best of YN but something about this sassy Kendall was making her nervous.

"N-n-not what I'm s-saying..." She struggled to keep the words steady, and it only made Kendall's smirk grow wider. He leaned over and pressed a kiss on her lips, leaving it there for then. As his fingers kept scrolling, he answered a few more questions and posted some tweets of his own.

'Only 1D could get 5 Worldwide TT for smoking weed. #Chinesefood !!!'

YN's eyes grew wide as she thought back on those stories and those times. Back in the years when Kendall was hanging with the 1D guys they might've been a little sly. YN had no problem with anything Kendall would ever do but she never imagined him to tweet it out.

"Wow babe. You really are on a roll." YN shifted on her seat to get a better look of the responses that came through. They've been dating ever since and with each sass came a good memory.

"Try me." He winked.

Throughout those responses his sass grew. His tweets became more entertaining and sassier and his fans were digging it good.

A few hates slipped through due to his ridiculous "Chinese food" solve a puzzle. One thing, YN had never seen him act so sassy towards hate tweets.

People asking him who he is, and him attaching his wiki link. This flight was definitely bringing out the best of him.

Kendall's laugh, his sincerity, his sweetness and sass all put together. YN was in love all over again therefore she stared at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You need to be like this more often." YN took one of his hands and intertwined their fingers.

"I'm always like this with you baby girl." He kissed her forehead and slipped right back into the easy going, sweet guy he usually is.

None of them realised it but the Ask Kendall Schmidt had gone for nearly 5 hours which took up most of the flight time. Kendall concluded the session and put his phone away. "That was fun."

"You make them so happy, it's adorable." YN smiled. "And excited... Sass king." She smirked.

"Still in the mood you know..."

"Don't start."

The last hour was spent between them two, making memories to bring out in the future. Maybe to reveal them through another Ask Kendall Schmidt, on another flight to New York.

---------------------------------------------

2nd one because I have nothing else to do. Also, you gotta love yesterday's Ask Kendall Schmidt. King 🙌