#28 A Claggy Case

Very crappy. Very sorry.
--------------------------------------------------

"Four.. Six.. Nine." YN mumbled under her breath as Kendall narrowed his eyes to see if his cheek would appear in sight.

"What are you doing?!" He laughed. He had only now realised that something was fishy and YN had only been muttering numbers. As soon as he realised what has been going on, be immediately turned on the webcam. "Holy shit."

YN smiled innocently. "You look adorable Ken." She said, whilst pressing another sticker on his cheek.

Kendall had about 15 stickers on each cheek. Sparkly, pathetically pink stickers. They were nearly covering his whole face.

After a long day of work, when they finally had time to spend together, there is no other way they rather spend it. Just them and stickers.

"Where did you get these from?" Kendall asked, amused.

"Found them lying around the house." She shrugged. "Glitz and glam!" YN pushed the laptop off of his lap and took a seat, face to face with him. "You're such a diva." She smirked.

"Are you happy with your diva husband?" Kendall wrapped his arms around her waist, letting her continue with the sticker business.

"Oh yes. Most definitely." YN chuckled, fully concentrating on each spot she was covering.

"You do know it will hurt when I peel them off right?" Kendall questioned, suddenly aware of the consequences.

"I'll kiss absolutely every inch of your face, if that is what will happen." She stopped and looked at him. "Unless they are stuck on your somewhat stubble..."

"Hey! No! You have to take them all off!"

"I don't wanna hurt you, you do your own thing." YN retorted.

"You're a very helpful and caring wife. Thanks. A lot." Kendall rolled his eyes.

"Told you. Such a diva." She smirked again.

Kendall squeezed her waist in response, with his eyes closed. It felt as thought there aren't any room for him to open his eyes. His face felt tight and congested. YN was surprised that he wasn't complaining, even she'd admit that this whole idea is a little insane.

"Are you done yet, love? My face has had enough." Kendall scrunched his nose and sighed. "Not looking forward to the pain."

"It won't hurt that much. They aren't very sticky." She placed the last sticker on his nose and moved back. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you very much." Kendall laughed. "Come here." He pulled her back on his lap and took a quick photo, posting it for the rest of the world to see.

"You and your selfies." She chuckled. "Here, I'll take them off."

Very carefully, she peeled away every single sticker stuck on his face. Kendall's wincing here and there was the only best part of it. Once they were all off she kept her promise and kissed every inch of his face.

"Here. Here. Here and here. Then here... Here..." She muttered before each and every single kiss.

Kendall closed his eyes and laughed, enjoying the attention he was getting from YN.

"There. Happy?"

"Very. Very happy." He grinned. "Now, do I get to do it to you as well?"

"No. No no no no!" In a swift motion YN jumped up and began running away.

"Hey come back!"

That was just the start of a whole other claggy case.