#2 - Good Luck Thingi

"Come on Kendall! You get on in 10 minutes!"

The words crossed Kendall's mind several times before he snapped back into reality and checked if he has everything he needs. After about wasting five minutes on overthinking everything he finally got everything together. He was only missing one thing. A phone call.

It wasn't any ordinary phone call. It was a phone call he usually gets from his lovely girlfriend, YN.

When Kendall first got the news that he'll be going on tour for Heffron Drive he was thrilled, he had gathered his stuff within 24 hours. But sadly he couldn't bring one thing with him, the one thing he needed the most and that was YN. Sure his excitement died down a little but YN wouldn't buy it. She wanted him to be as excited as possible and wanted him to put himself out there.

That was always an issue. Kendall would often change his mind in doing things simply because YN couldn't make it, she was busy with something else or because she just didn't wanna tag along. He'd always let their relationship get in between and that's one thing, the only one thing she ever hated about him.

"Snap snap!! We have 5 minutes. Come out of there!" Dustin, his band mate yelled from across as he started taking steps towards Kendall.

"YN hasn't called yet. She calls 20 minutes before!! Why isn't she calling!" Kendall panicked as he eyed his phone, waiting to receive a call.

Dustin gave him a strange look before patting his back to somewhat calm him down. "She's probably busy or forgot. Come on, let's go."

"I need that call before I perform! It's my... It's my good luck thingi."

"Thingi?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Jesus! Someone get this boy a bottle of cold water!" Dustin looked around and motioned for someone to come over and hand his stressed friend a bottle of water.

Several minutes passed before Kendall finally stopped staring at it. He was hoping he'd at least get a reply to all the texts he sent, but nothing.

"Enough now! On stage! Now!"

Kendall jumped up and walked towards the stage, taking one last glance at his phone. The crowd was huge and he did not want to disappoint any of them, little did they know there was a frown behind that smile.

He could only perform for so long, between a break he gave them a much deserved apology.

"I know I don't look prepared for this. I'm sorry guys. I usually get a call from YN before I get on stage but I didn't tonight so I'm kinda bummed out." He chuckled, half sadly.

The crowd went silent, they seemed to know something the blonde didn't. Kendall's eyes scanned the whole crowd, his mind telling him all sorts of things. One of them were that they were about to attack him for bringing his love life into one of his shows and letting that effect his performance. It wasn't long before people from the front row started moving near the end of each line. His eyes were filled with confusion, were they about to leave because of what he just said?

"What's happening? Guys I know this isn't what should be happening and I'm sorry-"

Before Kendall could finish his sentence he realised that the centre of the crowd was clear. There was no one standing there, except his eyes spot someone. He still couldn't make it out as the body was standing at the far end. His eyes scanned her up and down, she was not focused. She had her phone in her hand, holding it up in different directions each second. And by that time he knew exactly who it was.

However YN had no clue what so ever, she never paid attention to the fact that yes her boyfriend was on stage and that she was half an hour late. She turned and looked up, confusion all over her face which matched Kendall's confused and excited face.

"What?" YN's voices echoed down the now absolutely quiet arena.

The crowd let out a small laugh and turned to face her. "KENDALL WAS ABOUT TO CRY!" They all screamed at her at the same time. Kendall's laugh was not held in as he jumped off the stage and ran to her, immediately wrapping his arms around her.

"I never got a chance to tell you. Oh boy was it crazy, my flight got delayed, then my phone lost it's connection and I could not find network at all and then the traffic outside the arena is so bad, I'm half an hour late!! God. Baby." She finally started breathing and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his body close in a tight hug.

The crowd was not quiet. It went from being silent to extremely loud. No. No, they were not throwing rude comments at them, they were simply letting their 'aw's out as they saw their idol and the girl he loves bond.

Kendall wrapped his arms right around her waist, pressing a firm kiss on her temple. He stepped out of her embrace and held her face in his hands ever so gently, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"You're my good luck thingi. Never ever do that again."

"Do what?"

"Oh come on!!" The crowd shouted at them along with Dustin, making them both erupt in laughter.

"I have a show to put on, baby girl." Kendall spoke, his arms still wrapped around her waist, never wanting to let her go.

"I'll be watching your every move." YN confirmed with a grin playing on her lips.

She is his good luck thingi and always will be.

The End.

----------------------------------------------

Because I was bored and because I can. Did ya like it? :)