Chapter 98

Next day all the housemates were seeing sid and sana weirdly because they are in still shock how could sid talk to Salman sir like that and refuses to do the task and sir himself came and talk to both of them it was new for them as in none of the season salman ever do something like this .

But three souls were more confused about it rashmi aarti and shefali .

For Rashmi- she still love him she has feelings for him she tried many things to forget him but her heart is refuses to forget him she tried to get closer to him but it back fired on herself only she tried to manipulate Sana but it didn't work either then she tried to hate him and tried to pull him down but there also she got nothing but failure ,she wants him to love her to talk to her like the way he always do with sana she can't digest her bonding as how can two people who met in the house became so close to each other she feels jealous of sana but now she want him at any  cost because it came on her ego .

For Aarti- she didn't love sid but she is obsessed with him or by his popularity during rashmi and sid controversy time she didn't supported him but now seeing his popularity his craze among his fans she want to be in his life she want to enjoy all those craziness  all the fame and name and she can get that when she would marry someone popular like him so she want him to use his success his fame to get up in life and she can become psycho for him if she didn't get him.

For shefali- she left sid for success because she got a rich man who is financially more strong than sid at that time but now when she saw him happy enjoying all success and all the love from his fans she falt she did wrong at that time by leaving him she now feel envy of him she feels he is the reason for their break up and if was because of him that she got married early so now she want him to never let him in peace she didn't want him to get stable in life she want him to suffer.

other housemates:

Paras- for sana was the main reason that his game felt weak as she didn't fall in his trap and his plan of having love triangle failed he want to use them as a bait  both mahira and sana and as his strategy failed due to her and she got more famous and people go crazy over her he didn't like her a bit now he hate her so he want her to break her and sid bonding so he can go more closer to sid and can reach to finale .

Mahira- she feel extremely jealous of Sana as she is her main competition and paras also likes her according to her and she is more famous than her people love her she can't saw her success she want to be in her place and enjoy all the name and fame .

Vishal- he didn't like sid much as he finds him rude and arrogant he think he has lot of attitude and he somewhere felt that sid didn't like  him he didn't know the reason but can feel that.

Madhurima- sjhe genuinely loves the bond of sid and sana she felt that love should be like this she also think that they love each other and she also knows thta others didn't like their bond much .

Asim- he finds sid  like his elder brother from last many days they are not getting along with each other but he still feels the same for him and for sana he loves her but he is trying to forget her and let her go from his heart but it tales timed he has genuine feelings for her but he is keeping them aside and want to play the game .

 All think differently about them as they are the biggest contenders of finale some want to break their bond and  themselves to get in the game .

Apart from all this  both were laying on bed .

Sana- bebu kuch puchu .

Sid- tu kab se puchne se pehle sochne lagi hai  puch.

Sana- kal tu salman sir se kaise bol gaya matlab tune bol diya ki task nahi karungi tu jaldi se bolta nahi hai mai aise bol deti hoon par tune kal jo kiya mujhe yakeen hi nahi ho raha tha ki tu wo sab bol raha hai aise sabke saamne tujhe to ye sab se door rehne ki aadat hai agar kuch hota bhi hai to tu bolta hai koi baat nahi jo karna hai logo ko karne de hum apna dekhenge tu creatives se producers se sabse ladne ko tayaar tha yaha tak ki show chodne ke liye bhi par wo task ke liye nahi jabki mai jaa rahi thi aisa kyu.

Sid- jaan mujhe pta hai mai apni feelings kam express karta hoon jyada khul kar nahi jtata par mai jaanta hoon aur feel karta hoon ki tu kab acha feel kar rahi hai kisi  cheez ko lekar aur kab nahi tu jaanti hai mai teri aankhon mein dekh kar bta deta hoon ki tu kaisa feel kar rahi hai tu bohot disturb thi kuch dino se bohot hard the wo sab tere liye par tune phir bhi sab handle kiya par iss ghar mein tujhe do baar panic attack aaya jabki pichle ek saal se hum msaath haiaur tujhe ek panic attack aaya tha wo bhi jab humein specially mujhe nahi pta tha uske baad nahi aaya tujhe yaha to mental stress hua wo tu bahr nahi feel karti hai kyuki waha tu maa preeti di neetu di ya mahi ya kisi se bhi sjare karti hai agar mujhe nahi btana ho to par yaha koi nahi hai mujhe pta hai tu bohot akela feel karti hai tujhe aise mahol ki aise logo ki adat nahi hai hum jis jagah hai na waha log ek dusre ko neecha dikhate hai maine ye sab face kia hai aur mai bahar bhi nikla in sab se par tu bohot naive hai tujhe ye sab samjh nahi aata tere liye jo sahi hai wo sahi hai aur jo galat hai wo galat hai koi aur option nahi hai .

Par ye duniya aise nahi chlati hai log alag alag sochte hai tujhe ye environment nahi jama aur tu ander hi ander ghuti gai in logo ne sab dekha hai sab recorded hai inhe pta chal gaya hai ki bahr tu aur mai famous hai aur in logo ko tera ek weak point mil gaya hai usse use kar ke trp lena chhate hai inhone dekha ki kaise wo cheese tujhe effect kar rahi hai isliye wo task aaya mai samajh gaya tha ki kya hone wala hai wo tujhe us point tak trigger kar dete jab tujhe ek aur panic attack na aa jaye aur wo weekend par jaata to trp ke lye teri health se khel rahe the mai aisa kaise hone de sakta hoon .

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it .
Guys I am not well so may be there will be less updates and sorry for yesterday my whole day went in all testing and all so couldn't update

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें