Chapter 20

Next was normal for others but not for Sid ,Sana and Asim their were lot of emotions going in their mind , their heart is not at peace .

For Sid:

It was not easy to digest that any other person has feeling for his wife "HIS WIFE", that is beyond imagination he knows she is beautiful he never saw such a natural beauty he himself got spell bound when he first saw her but he can't even think of any other man trying on her and that too in front of his eyes , it was good that when Asim share his feelings to Sana he was not present their if he would be there then he don't know what he would do , he love her very much and much possessive about her then how he can tolerate other man thinking about her in that way .No no he can't and he can't let that  happen . Last night he consoled Sana but how he would handle himself he need to calm himself first then only he can do something about it and then only he can handle Sana as in this matter she will be extremely vulnerable and he can't let her fall weak he need to think and do something immediately.

For Sana:

She always think of Asim as her friend a good friend but not more then that how can she tolerate that someone say those words to her that her heart only want to listen from her husband that person whom she loves more than anything ,he matters to her very much his mere presence can calm her down he is her everything he made her stand for herself again he supported her when she stopped believing in herself ,he made her strong he made her feel loved he gave her everything she deserve and even much more than that he gave her a family who loves her like anything ,supports her  always what she never gets from her parents she got from this family which she loves to death , and she knows this is hurting him but he is acting strong for her so that she doesn't fall weak. Which husband can tolerate other man feels for his wife but he is and supporting her , she knows she feels weak as she can't even think of loosing him and family because she will  die without them.

For Asim:

He is a carefree person what in his heart he say it loud always ,that's what happened with Sana , when he first saw her on stage she looks so innocent so pure so naive ,he instantly felt protective of her and when they started to spend time he started  to feel for her he  loves the way she laughs she love the way she do things to make others happy ,she has  a heart of gold when himanshi came she  said lots of things about Sana but she didn't said one word about that girl .He felt jealous when she  sits more with Sid he want her to spend more time with her to know her more her life her family he want to know everything about her he knows it is early to say he love her but he do he really loves her so pour his heart in front of her .

Sid thought to talk with him as after sometime task will start and he will not get time to talk with him so he told Sana .

Sid- tu jyada soch mat mai abhi Asim ko bahar le kar jaata hoon phir baat karta hoon usse bolunga usse ki game par focus kare abhi aur tune aisa socha nahi kabhi uske baare mein.

Sana- wo bolega nahi ki maine tujhe kyu bola usse nahi .

Sid- mai bol dunga tu mere se jyada comfortable hai na isliye aur tujhe bolne mein acha nahi lag raha tha ki kahi tum logo ki frienship par asar na aaye.

Sana- wo samjh jaayega na.

Sid -haa kyu nahi samjhega aur nahi samjha to bol dunga mai humare baare mein aur ye bhi ki kisi ko na btaye wo sajh jaayega tu tension na le.

Sana- aaram se baat karna please.

Sid- haa haa thk hai chal mai jaata hoon.

Asim was outside and was sitting with  Aarti and Shefali .

Aarti- tu pasand karta hai Sana ko .

Asim- (he didn't trust them much) like matlab achi hai meri bohot achi friend hai .

Shefali- dekha hai maine tum kaise dekhte ho usse humesha bahaena dhumdte ho usse baat karne ka .

Asim- ab ghar mein hai to baat to hogi hi waise bhi meri jyada baat Sid aur Sana se hi hoti hai aur bro itna bolte nahi hai to Sana se hi hoti hai jyada baat.

Aarti- aur jo himanshi ne bola tujhe usse fark nahi padta usne bola na ki wo ladki thk nahi hai kaise ganda bola usne himanshi ke parents ke baare mein .

Asim- mujhe nahi pta sahi kon hai galat kon mai nahi jaanta tha pehle se himanshi ko ya Sana ko par mai jitna Sana ko jaan paya hoon wo itna galat nahi bol sakti aur agar bola bhi hoga to Himanshi ne bhi kuch na kuch bola hi hoga .

Paras was passing from there he listens that and started to speak loudly.

Paras- to tere hisaab se inki controversy mein Himanshi ki galti hai .

Asim- maine  ye nahi bola hai .

Paras- par tera ye hi matlab haina .

Listening to shouting most of the members came near them.

Himanshi- asim ji mai aapko bohot acha samjhti thi par aap kaise bol sakte hai ki meri galti thi aap jaante nahi hai usse wo fake hai drame karne ki aadat hai usse.

Mahira - aur nahi to kya dekha nahi pure din kaise apni harkato se sabko irritate karti hai.

Kesari- nahi  Sana ji to bohot achi hai sabko hasati hai sabse sahi se baat karti hai  .

Tehseen- haa wo bohot entertain bhi karti hai sabko pasand bhi aati hai .

Himanshi- wo sab fake hai aap sab nahi jaante mai jaanti hoon isse.

Arhaan- mujhe to bohot cute lagti hai sabko kaise apni harkato se hasati hai .

Shefali- pta nahi bhai kon sahi hai kon galat par haa mujhe bhi Sana thodi fake to lagti hai .

Mahira- thodi nahi puri fake hai .

Asim- tum to chup hi raho wo fake nahi hai koi 24x7 fake nahi ho sakta .

Hindustani bhau- arre bhai log khaeka mich mich karne ka jo hai so hai sab ko pta lag jaayega dheere dheere ki kon sahi hai kon nahi to sab apn aapna kaam karo.

Himanshi- par asim ji aapne mera dil yod diya maine aapko apna friend mana tha aur aapne mujhe aise bola dekhna aap wo aapko bhi hurt karegi tab samajh aayega aapko .

Asim- maine koi galat nahi bola hai maine sirf bola ki hum nahi jaante dono ko pehle se to kuch nahi bol sakte hai ki kon sahi hai kon galat .

Paras-tune bola tujhe Sana thk lagti hai controversy mein.

Asim- kyuki wo meri friend hai aur tu jyada na ladai mat karwa apna kaam kar jaake .

Sid that time only came outside and ask Asim about what happen .

Sid- kya hua yaha .

Asim- kuch nahi bas ladai ka bahana cahiye yaha sabko.

Sid- chod mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai .

Asim- haa bol na.

Sid- yaha nahi bahar chal .

They both went out to talk and when Sid tried to say something there was announcement of task Sid curses under his breath as he was not able to talk with him .

.

.

.

here is the next update ,please comment and tell how was it