Chapter 14

Today a task was going to held in the house where there will be judge (any celebrity) will come and gave the verdict on the bases of the allegations proved on the contestants, this will going to be tough as there is already going so much in the house and now this .

There will be two teams :

Team 1:

Rashmi, Devo, Paras, Mahira, Shefali .

Team 2:

Sid, Sana, Asim,Aarti .

They have given time to discuss on the topics they want to fight their case both team will represent their topics then judge will choose among them which is more interesting.

Sid'd team decide to go on topics:

a) First  regarding fight between sid and paras during the task.

b) issue regarding how they went on her character.

c) they  play women card.

Paras's team topics.

a) Sana is fake, she just want attention.

b) Sid is aggressive.

c)  fight regarding chapati

Farah khan came as the judge , she is a big boss fan and watch every episode so she already knows what's going in the house .

So first topic Farah choose of Paras's team.

Sid knows it will hurt her so he held her hand in his and rub her back slightly.
Task started Rashmi and Sid will defend their team and as case is regarding Sana so she was standing in witness box.

Rashmi- mam we all know how she behaves she is a mature person but she behaves like a child she think it is entertaining but it irritates a lot she do things which are not acceptable for attention she can do anything.

Sid- this is completely rubbish first thing is she behaves according to situation and knows what to do and what not do and secondly  she really entertains the house as Salman sir himself said that she is doing good so there is no question of fakeness.

Rashmi- but a 25 year old women doesn't behave like her as she always do and her reactions are too much too handle sometimes.

Sid- she doesn't react inappropriately she react when needed yes her reaction is loud but   that doesn't prove she is fake .

Farah- okk enough I agree with Sidharth as Sana is not fake she is the stress buster of the house and rashmi she didn't came to you to entertain she mostly spend time with her friends so where it came from that she irritates you she do what she likes and everybody has their own personality and they behave like wise you can't judge someone how they are with others and with you . I myself behave different with my friends i behave as a child with them I do weird things with them while with other people whom I didn't know much or i didn't talk much I behave differently .

So I gave this verdict in favor of Sana  congratulations Sana and i want to say my kids are fan of you I also adore you , always be like this and don't change for anyone.

Sana- thank you  mam and yes I will not change myself for anyone.

So second Case was of Sid'd team as they go on Sana's character 

Rashmi - mam this allegation is completely false no one goes on her character she herself created that scene to get some footage.Ofcourse what Dey said that was wrong but she intended it wrongly .

Sid- we all know what he said and in what way and not only he but Paras was also involved in this he is the one who started it as he only told Dey that he didn't gave her attention but in real Sana not once try to initiate a talk with him he was the one who always came and try to talk with her .

Rashmi- no nothing like that happen Paras went to talk with her but with good intention .

Sid- then where this came from attention topic it is his cook up story as his ego got hurt as other girls are talking with him so freely but Sana not giving him any reaction that's why all that happen.
Rashmi - all was not happened if you controlled your anger and didn't break all the ladders and boxes .

Farah- that is not the topic rashmi here so let's stick to our topic , Paras came into witness box .

Paras came.

Farah- did once Sana herself  came to talk with you ?

Paras- no mam but I didn't said that to Dey he himself assumed that I can never degrade her .

Farah-you can go now.

As listening to both party I came into conclusion that They tried to harm her character  , yes Dey said nasty things but when it happen they didn't stop it , and bigger crime is when you allowed the wrong things to happen when you can stop them , so this also goes in favour of Sid's team.

Third case , as two case were alredy won by Sid's team so they were clearly winner but Farah want to listen the third case also as this can solve some disputes among housemates.

Farah didn't like third case of both sides so she came with a solution that she will go with Paras's team second topic that was Sid's anger.

Rashmi- mam inka anger  to sabko pta hai kaisa hai jab ye gusse mein hote hai to sahi galat sab bhul jaate hai inka gussa inke sir par haavi ho jaata hai phir jo saamne wala bol raha hai uski koi value nahi hoti chahe wo inki team ka hi member kyu na ho .

As the case was on sid  so he can't defend himself by rules so Asim was going to defend him.

Asim- wo gussa hota hai par sahi baat par bina wajah nahi gussa sab ko aata hai inki team mein bhi sabhi gussa karte hai par issue sirf sis ke gusse ka kyu .

Rashmi- kyuki sab jaanwaro ki tarah behave nahi karte jaise ye karta hai khulle saand ki tarah aata hai aur aise gusse mein dekhta hai jaise abhi maar hi daalega.

Asim - to trigger bhi to aap log hi karte hai na humesha usse target karte hai usse reactions nikalwane ke liye.

Rashmi- hum kabhi aisa nahi karte ye khud hi humesha gusse mein rehta hai.

Asim- nahi hum masti bhi karte hai agar aap log jaan kar usse gussa na dilao to wo gussa kyu karega.

Farah- ok stop both of you ,

Sid gussa to aap karte hai no doubt aur bohot baar aapka gussa aap par haavi bhi ho jaata hai aap out of control ho jaate hai you need to control that .

And rashmi wo sirf guss anahi k,arta hai task bhi karta hai masti bhi karta hai sab kuch karta hai jabki aapki team sirf planning and plotting karti hai  .

Par ye case sid ke gusse par tha to ye case paras ki team jit jaati hai .

But ye task sid ki yteam already jeet chuki hai so guys congartulations and ya best of luck to you all do well .

After task all were sitting with their teams while Sana was inside lying on her bed .

Sid came - kya hua baby yaha kyu hai sab bahar hai aaja chal tu bhi bahar baithe hai sab ke saath .

Sana- kuch nahi bebu pet mein dard hai abhi thodi der mein aa jaungi tu jaa.

Sid- kya baby pehle bolti periods hai ?

Sana- haa isiliye pain hai.

Sid- ek to tere periods time se pehle ho jaate hai maine bola tha ek baar doctor ko dikha lete hai par nahi .

Sana- kuch nahi ho jaata hai aisa .

Sid- tu ruk mai chai le kar aata hoon aur garam paani ki bottle bhi .

Sana- hmm.

Sid came and gave her  tea  and cuddle with and patted her head and with other hand rub her belly so that she feel less pain , both slept like this only .

.

.

.

here is the next update please do comment and tell how was it.  

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें