Chapter 38

Next day there was task regarding captaincy there were four contenders for it Sana ,Sid,Bhau  and Himanshi .

Big boss announces task  will start after the announcement in which they have given a wooden plank the four of them have to hold it with their one hand and they can't change their hand between  the task and who will hold it till last he/she will be the new captain of the house .Shefali was the sanchalak of the task .

After announcement Sana was going towards the washroom but shefali announce that Sana is out of the captaincy task , sana came back and hold the wooden plank but shefali did not budge from her decision so sana in anger gave up .

Asim- shefali you are being unfair this is not the way she was going but when you said that she came back immediately you can't disqualify her.

Shefali- mai sanchalak hoon mera decision final hoga aur waise bhi usmeion likha hai announcement ek ek dum baad shuru karna hai so maine kia na .

Asim- to announcement ke baad jab wo sab sofa pe baithe the tabhi dena tha na you are acting immature tum chahti nahi ho wo captain bane isliye aisa kia .

Shefali- i am not answerable to you tum mujhe apna kaam karne do .

Aarti - haa tu kyu beech mein bol raha hai wo sahi bol rahi hai aur waise bhi wo sanchalak hai uska faisla aakhiri hai .

Paras(as he wanted to be in good books of sid so he also supported asim)- haa ye to sara sar cheating hai aise thodi task hota hai .

Mahira thinks whi he is supporting sana she get jealous of her .

Vishal- haa abhi task shuru hua bhi nahi tha jab sab pakad lete tab hi hota .

Shefali- maine decision le lia hai ab tum kuch bhi bolo.

Sid was seeing all this and he gets angry on shefali and sana . on shefali what idiotic decision she take she is making fool of herself on television just to remove sana from captaincy task and on sana why she gave up without fighting for herself.

Task again started between bhau ,sid and himanshi . Bhau get out as he tried to act smart and changes his hands between the task so he got disqualified  now it was between sid and himanshi .Shefali knows if she will make shefali captain then she will get benifitted but with sid she is not sure so she  decided that she will help himanshi .

Sid uses his mind and rotate the plank to an angle of 90 degree because of that himanshi's hand started to pain and she started to show tantrum so shefali said to her to sit down .

Sid- shefali you can't help her right now you are sanchalak of the task  , you need to be fair.

Shefali- ok i will .

Sid again tilt the plank due to which the grip of himanshi on plank looses so sid slightly move the plank due to which plank got out of himanshi's hold .

Himanshi- sidharth ji aapne kicha hai mere lag bhi gai hai aise kaise khicha aapne ye galat hai shefali ye allowed hi nahi hai mai nahi maanti .

Sid- o hello maine koi kicha nahi hai tumhari hold loose thi maine sirf move kia jo tumhare hath se nikal aaya aur agar science padhi ho to move aur pull mein difference hota hai move moment hota hai aur pull ek tarah ki force samjh aaya .

Shefali- nahi sid tumne pull kia hai usse lag bhi gai hai you can't do that it is against the rules .

Sid- tumne suna na maine abhi himanshi ko bhi smajhaya hai arre thodi science lagao aur usse lagi usmein meri galti nahi hai wo tumhare kehne par neeche baith gai thi to maine jaoise hi move kia uske haath se nikal gaya waha zameen par langar nahi laga tha jo aaram se baith gai task chal raha tha support lena tha na ki baith kar aram se dekhna tha .