Chapter 82

Next day new came came with a new beginning and some house mates also want to start it with enthusiasm as New Year was approaching and show also got extended due to the record breaking trp all knows the reason is Sidnaaz as their fans are crazy for them their chemistry  their bonding people got connected to them adore them and like to watch every single moment of them but some housemates has confusion that the show is getting popular due to them .

As the show get extended and Paras was getting more and more insecure seeing the bonding and popularity of Sidnaaz so  he think that he really need to do something if he need to stay in the game a little longer at least he want to make it to finale he used many tricks like tried to make love triangle with Mahira and Shenaaz but it got failed due to shenaaz then he tried to take her into his team but it back fired also then he defame her character but it came as a slap on his face when she roar like a lioness  then  he thought that being closer to Sid he will gain popularity but this also didn't happen then he tried to separate Sid and Asim and got successful even but no use as but didn't say a word against each other  and now he was getting desperate to get back in the game and now he will do something big  and will affect sana and Sid relation but he needed a perfect opportunity and he was anxiously waiting for it .

Unaware of this our madly in love couple was engrossed in themselves laying in each other arms but sana was quiet today which disturbed Sid.

Sid- kya hua baby kyu shaant hai itni .

Sana- mujhe acha sa nahi lag raha gandi si feeling aa rahi hai .

 Sid- kuch nahi hai tu jyada soch rahi hai jaa tayaar ho jaa task hai koi aaj phir se .

Sana- nahi pehle hug kar .

Sig hugs her and kissed on her forehead.

Sana- ache se kar warna maar padegi.

Sid hugs her properly - chal ab jaa .

All got ready for the task big boss gave task to sana that she has to click 5 pics in different ways consisting all housemates they have to recreate a scene or moment in order to click it .

Everything was fine Sana was clicking pics and Sid was inside as she was clicking pics of other house members ,there started a fight between Sana and Paras as they both disagree on sana decision as she wanted to click a pic of vishal and madhurima separately but paras didn't like the idea of giving extra lime lite to them so he fought with her and left from there and went to Sid .

Paras- ye kya problem hai Sana ki pta nahi ab uss vishal ko importance de rahi hai wo hi tha na jo rashmi ka saath de raha tha waise to badi dost banti hai ab kya ho gaya iski dosti ko .

Mahira- maine to pehle hi bola tha wo sab drame hai iske isse jaha attention milti hai ye waha chali jaati hai dekha nahi sid abhi kuch der ke liye yaha hai to vishal se baat karne lagi .

Sid was already pissed with vishal and now sana gave preference to him makes his anger to reach new level but he didn't want to get into paras and mahira  words he himself want to check .

So he went and saw she was laughing on something keeping her one hand on his biceps he got more angry and left from there without saying a word.

Sana completed the task and came to him and keeps her head on his chest as he was laying on bed ,sid didn't react .

Sana- haaye ,mai thak gai kitna kaam karwate hai big boss mujhse par maza aaya bohot .

Sid - haa wo to aaya hi hoga aakhir apne khaas dosto ki pic jo click karne ko mili .

Sana- tu aise kyu bol raha hai tu gussa hai mere se .

Sid- slightly pushed her nahi mai kyu honga ye game hai tu tera khel rahi hai mai apna .

Sana- ye kya bol raha hai aur tere mere beech ye game kaha se aa gaya .

Sid- sana mera abhi dimaag kharab hai aur mat karo jao abhi yaha se .

Sana- nahi mai nahi jaa rahi ye mera bhi bed hai.

Sid - thk hai mai jaa raha hoon.

Sid left from there sana saw this and get hurt as he talked to her very badly but she think may be he was worried about something when he will calm down i will talk to him .

After sometime sana saw that sid didn't came back so she went to call him but saw him sitting with shefali aarti mahira and paras so she silently left from there .

She was going inside when vishal call her.

Vishal- sana kaha jaa rahi hai yaha aa humare saath baith .

Sana- reluctantly went and sit with them they were talking but Sana mind was somewhere else so madhurima nudge her .

Madhurima- kaha kho gai dhyaan hi nahi hai tera yaha .

Vishal- haa pta nahi kya soch rahi hai .

Sana- nahi wo kuch nahi bas thak gai hoon thoda .

Madhurima- ye thakaan ki wajah se hai ya kisi aur wajah se indicating about Sid .

Sana shies on that and vishal and madhurima just pull her leg more just then sid entered and saw her blushing at vishal sid got more angry and went from there sana saw him going so she rushed towards him .

Sid ignored her and lay on his bed .

Sana- kya hua bebu kyu naraz hai mere se and started to play with his hair .

Sid- ye sab na mere saath mat karo jiske saath baithi thi unke saath karo.

Sana- kya ho gaya hai tujhe kyu aise behave kar raha hai kab se mana rahi hoon wajah to bta kyu naraz hai .

Sid- to kisne ka manane ko mat manao jao apne dodto ke paas unse baat karo unhe manao mere saath ye drame mat karo .

Sana- drame?ye drame lag rahe hai tujhe .

Sid - haa aur mat karo mere saath ye .

Sana- ab na tera jyada ho raha hai na to mujhe bta raha hai aur baat bhi aise kar raha hai .

Sid didn't replied to her but lay there silently her eyes got teary seeing him behaving like this she sat there sometime but when hed didn't talk to her she went outside and sit there alone for sometime to clear her mind.

Sana- kya ho gaya hai isse kaise baat kar raha hai kitna ganda laga mujhe na to bta raha hai ki kis liye naraz hai no sahi se baat kar raha hai shayad pareshaan hai kisi chees ko lekar phir bhi meri kya galti hai koi nahi abhi wo gusse mein hai mai thodi der mein jaa kar dubara baat karungi tab thik ho jaayega .

At night sana went to sid .

Sana-bebu ab bhi naraz hai mujhse .

Sid didn't replied  .

Sana- baat kar na mere se kya ho gaya hai tujhe and started to massage his hair lightly .

Sid- shenaaz mat karo maine kaha na .

Sana- par bta na maine kia kya hai tu mere se baat bhi nahi kar raha hai aur aur kuch bta bhi nahi raha hai .

Sid- mujhe kuch nahi btana .

Sana- par mujhe janna hai abhi mujhe nahi pta bta kya hua hai kyu nahi baat kar raha bol ...bol na .

Sid shouted on her - ek baar samajh nahi aata bola na baat nahi karni to nahi karni door raho mujse ek baar mein samajh nahi aata irritate kar dia hai 

Sana eyes got teary and she was going from there when shefali aarti mahira and paras mocking saw her she just left hurriedly from there .

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it .