Chapter 86

Next day was weekend ka war Sana didn't want to get ready every weekend ka war she always feel excited to get ready and sit in front of salman sir as he is her favorite hero and she loves to get ready and sit there just to see him and talk to him whole day she bounce from one place to another she is someone who want to spread happiness so she always  make others happy if someone feel alone she always stand by that person if someone feel sad she makes that person happy even in this house where each person want to degrade her tarnish her image she always stand by that person .

She grab the dress which came into her hands first she was taking out clothes for him when he came and told her not to .

Sid- mai nikal dunga tu rehne de.

Sana- mai humesha nikalti hoon to aaj bhi nikal rahi hi  ab tujhe ismein bhi problem hai .

Sid- haa hai tu apna dekh mai kar lunga jyada na mere saath na kar ye .

Sana- mai kya kar rahi hoon tu khud tamasha bana raha hai .

Sid- mai tamasha bana raha hoon acha hai acha hai jab mai tamasha bana raha hoon to chod de mai kar lunga khud mat karo ye aap mere liye mai kar sakta hoon .

Sana- teri problem kya hai .

Sid- mujhe koi problem nahi hai tum jao yaha se .

Sana got frustrated seeing his attitude so she went from there .

Sid saw that his shirt was not iron and he didn't know how to do it he tried to get another shirt but he found none matching with his other thing he sighed as he can't ask sana to do that and he don't know how to do that he was thinking just then shefali came there and ask him .

Shefali- kya hua sid tayyar nahi hua abhi tak sir aane wale hai .

Sid- kuch nahi .

Shefali-ye shirt le kar kyu khada haiiron karna hai la mazi kar deti hoon .

Sid- nahi mai kar lunga .

Shefali- haa pta hai tumhe abhi tak iron nahi karna aata hai na itne saal ho gaye par tum nahi badle .

Sid felt awkward but didn't said anything shefali take his shirt to iron aarti was also there .

Aarti-  chal mai help kar deti hoon mera ho gaya waise bhi .

Both went from there and iron his shirt and they give a look to Sana ,sana felt hurt as he denied her but can take help from his ex she was just going from there when Sid entered there she looked at him there was hurt in his eyes he knows he hurt her again but didn't said anything and move from there .

Sana was thinking about their time at their home  .

Flashback :

 Today Sana and Sid plan to go for a movie as  she is feeling bore with her usual routine so she with great difficulty make him agree to go out as he feels if someone saw them together it take almost 2 hours and a threat from maa after that only he agreed to her wish she got ready she wore a plain kurti.

Sana was doing her make-up when Sid asked her not to do it.

Sana- mai humesha teri baat manti hoon na aaj nahi aaj salman sir ki moivie hai mujhe bohot pasand hai wo aaj karne de.

Sid- to wo nikal kar nahi aayenge bahar tujhe dekhne samjhi gadhi aur tujhe dxekhne ke liye mai hon aur mujhe tu bina make-up ke hi ach i lagti hai .

Sana sighed and just applied lotion and lip balm she was going out to check on maa when sid pulled her to himselg and kissed her hard after few minutes they parted .

Sid- bohot sunder lag rahi hai .

Sana- par mai tayaar nahi hui sirf kurti pehni hai aur lip balm lagai hai .

Sid- pta hai par tere ye straight baal aur tere face ka natural glow hi bohot hai .

Sana- kuch bhi chal late ho raha hai .

Sid - jana jaroori hai kya rehne dete hai .

Sana dragged him and both went for movie.

Flashback ends:

For someone it may bed a ordinary moment but for sana these small gestures are treasure she loves when he shows his love for her shows authority on her as she feels that she belongs to someone there is someone who care for her love her .

Sana(thinking)- kabhi socha nahi tha aisa bhi time aayega jo insaan mere bolne se pehle mere dil ki baat samajh jaata tha aaj wo mujhe anjaan jaisa lag raha hai iss ghar mein pehli baar itna akela lag raha hai aisa lag raha hai ki mai yaha belong hi nahi karti agar wo mere bina khush hai yaha to mai jaane ko tayaar hoon yaha se par mai aise nahi reh sakti ye sab nahi dekha jaa raha hai bohot bura lag raha hai aisa lag raha hai wso mera haq kisi aur ko de raha hai mai nahi jhel sakti ye .

Soon Kajol and Ajay Devgan came into the house to perform the task about the best jodi in the house three jodi were choose 

Sid and Sana

Vishal and Madhurima

Paras and Mahira .

Aarti  and Shefali were made sanchalak  of the task and they will decide who will be the winner .

In the first round  Vishal and Madhurima were out .

Then in next round Sana and Sid were out Sana felt bad about it as she was already feeling low and now this ,it was not big things for others but for her it is as  others are not real couple but they are and they know each other from a long time and understands each other but they lost this simple task ,sid just look at her once as he knows she is feeling hurt he also feel bad about loosing it and both know that shefali and aarti do it purposely but they can't say anything in this so they have to keep mum .

Guest left from there Salman came he was angry first he scold rashmi for her behavior as she again and again pointed out at camera men and say they are ruining her image he said that why thy will do this what they will get in return she nodded her head but all know somewhere she still feels that they are doing it purposely .

Then Salman scold Asim as during their fight he went on Sid's father and as he is no more then they need to hold their tongue while talking as they should respect elders and behave properly as whole nation is watching them .

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it 

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें