Chapter 76

Sana was still gloomy because of the  incident happened in day earlier so Sid wanted to cheer her up and what's better than to scare her as when she  feel scared of smething she forget everything else, and he get this idea from Vishal  as from past one hour he is doing some over acting in order to gain some footage he was telling housemates that somebody pulled his quilt and then tried to pull him by his leg as well first he wanted to smacked his head somewhere but he saw that many housemates supported him and tell their scary experience in the house he wanted to laugh aloud seeing their stupidity but he saw his little munchkin getting scared listening to their talks .

She came into the room and hugged him tightly .

Sana- bebu mujhe darr lag raha hai wo sab bol rahe hai ki unhone feel kia hai aur vishal ko to abhi feel hua ki use koi kheech raha tha haaye rabba agar wo mujhe kheech kar le gaya mujhe attack aa jana hai tu mere paas hi rehna .

Sid - for once seeing her scared he thought to drop the idea as it will scare her more but it will be fun and for sure she will beat him when she will learn that he did that with her but he wanted to have some fun with her - kuch nahi hua idhar aa and hugs her .

Suddenly Sid tell sana to look at chandelier.

Sid- baby dekh wo kaise hil raha hai he knows that it was due to A.C. as it's direction was like that .

Sana- nahi wo pehle se hil raha tha shayad wo AC ki wajah se

Sid- pagal hai waha AC thodi hai dekh wo dusri taraf hai aur wo abhi hil raha hai aur dhyaan se dekh dheere dheere tez ho raha hai .

Sana- sensing seriousness in his voice thought that he was saying right - haa ye kya ho raha hai iss ghar mein tu mera haath pakad kar hi rehna.

Sid - didn't reply her but just staring at the chandelier sana saw this and feel weird she shake him a little but still he didn't respond to her .

Sana- kya  ho gaya gai tujhe bebu baat kar na tu mujhse dekh meri taraf kya hua.

Sid -  starts laughing and saw Sana she feels scared and tried to touch him again but he started laughing loudly .

Sana get up from bed at once and run from there out of the captain room Sid didn't want to scare  her more but he is not able to control his laugh seeing her antics .

Sana run on shefali z bed .

Sana- ye ajeeb ajeeb harkat kar raha hai mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai .

Shefali Z- kuch nahi wo dara raha hoga tujhe .

Sana- nahi wo dekh kaise aakhi badi badi kar kar has raha hai wo aise kabhi nahi hasta .

Paras- arre nahi wo sirf ched raha hai .

Sana saw Sid coming towards her so she tried to ran from there but Sid hold her she tried to take her arm from his grip but he was holding her tightly but due to his continuous laugh he loose grip on her arm for a second   and with grabbing that opportunity she remove her arm from his grip and was tried to run away but Sid hold her in nick of time and hold her ankle and pull her to him and touch his forehead with hers at that moment he   was feeling so love towards her she was looking so pure so innocent in this cruel world and he need to save her from this world at that moment he so wish that they would be alone in their room and he will engulf  her in himself and saying nothing but sweets things to her to calm her.

She was looking at him with her big doe shaped eyes there was  fear in her eyes but still he can see so much love for himself he cursed himself for scaring her so much so he tried to take her to captains room .

Sid- chal baby kuch nahi hai .

Sana- run from there and jump on shefali B bed - nahi pehle waheguru bol .

Sid- abbe chal pakka mat bohot raat ho gai hai sona bhi neend aa rahi hai .

Sana- nahi tu jaa mai baad mein aa jaungi .

Sid- aa na acha chal ke aau ya udd ke his sharp tongue couldn't control his sarcasm and listening to that sana cried .

Sid then forcefully take her with him and push her on bed and close the door .

Sana saw him as if something is wrong with him and seeing him wierdly.

Sid- chal so jaa late ho gaya hai .

Sana- crawl on other side of bed covering herself with quilt too much to sid's displeasure .

Sid- baby yaha aa mere paas hug karke sona hai .

Sana- nahi tu wahi reh mujhe darr lag raha hai .

Sid- baby mai mazaak kar raha tha tere saath kuch nahi hua mujhe chal aaja .

Sana- nahi tujhe kuch hua tha tu jaise has raha tha kabhi nahi dekh amine tujhe aise mujhe bohot darr lag raha tha she said still not getting his words.

Sid-  wo mai tujhe darane ke liye bol raha tha .

Sana- after getting what he means saw him and again covers herself with quilt .

Sid- baby aaja kuch nahi hai mere andar ab to aaja .

Sana -instantly sat on bed tujhe pta hai na mujhe kitna darr lagta hai in sab cheezo se bachpan se hi lagta hai itni darwani kahaniyaan suni hai raat ko koi nahi hota th apaas mere mujhe sambhal ne ke liye samjhnae ke liye isliye mujhe abhi bhi darr lagta hai jab aisi koi baat sunti hoon to aisa lagta hia jaise wo mere liye hi aa rahi hai mere paas mujhe maarne ke liye kuch samjh nahi aata jab koi bhi bhoot ki ya aisi cheezo ki baat karta hai mujhe believe ho jaata hai bina soche samjhe aur tu jaanta hai ye sab tujhe pta hai isiliye mujhe andhere se bhi darr lagta hai aur tu mere saath aisa kar raha hai tune aisa mazaak kia mere saath pta hai mujhe kaisa lag raha tha ki koi tere ander hai jaise tu has raha tha kyuki maine tujhe aise kabhi nahi dekha darr lag raha tha par tera to mazaak tha na her eyes filled with tears while saying this.

Sid regretted immediately in his prank he totally forget about all of this he knows she get scared easily and cursed himself for making her cry - he went to her and hug her to himself sorry baby mai bhool gaya tha mai tera mood theek karna chahta tha isliye aisa kiya aur jab tu  mere paas aai vishal ki baat sun kar to mujhe  laga abhi tera mind divert ho sakta hai iss baat se mere mind se slip ho gaya tha sorry .

Sana pushed him nahi chaiye tera sorry tu jaa so jaa mujhe nahi karni tere se baat .

Sid- sorry baby sorry chal maaf kar de apne bebu ko maaf nahi karegi .

Sana- nahi karungi mujhe nahi rehna yaha mujhe maa chaiye and started crying as she really needs maa at that time she was missing her badly from morning .

Sid- sorry  baby please please aaja hug kar and slowly he take her into his arms and tried to calm her .

Sana- like a child complaining mai maa sde batungi tune mujhe kitna tang kia .

Sid- thk hai baby bta dena abhi so jaa chal .

Sid patted her to sleep but in sleep also she was blabbering like she will complain about him to maa and he pecks her lips and slept with her in his arms.

.

.

.

here is the next update please vote comment share and follow.