Chapter 6

Next morning everyone wake up with the song .Sana went and dance with other house mates  then after taking bath she started to make breakfast today she made aalu ke parathe specially for Sid as he like them a lot made by her .Sid was sitting in front of kitchen looking at her as she always cooks with so much love she loves to cook and specially for him he knows she is making prathas for him specifically . He loves to watches her when she cover head with her dupatta and cooks very keenly.

After making breakfast sana washes her hands and clean herself little then bring breakfast for him and herself then sit down to eat many other house mates were also sitting and having theirs .

Sid- bohot acha banaya hai moti maza aa gaya .

Asim - haa sana tu roz aisa khana mat banana warna meri diet ka kya hoga .

Paras- haa bohot hi acha bana hai mann kar raha hai ter haath chum lu .

Sid gets angry listening to the comment Sana immediately holds his hand under the table to calm him down .

Abu - arre ismein kya badi baat hai sana meri beti jaisi hai mere haath chum le ek hi baat hai .

Paras - kya abu ji aap bhi .

Aarti and devo gets pissed as Sana gets praised for her cooking .

After breakfast everyone gets ready for the task as today Paras team had to perform.

During The task Sana and mahira sat together and task begin koena deliberately Make sana suffer more  Sana started to sing  to make environment calm,during task Sana hold Mahira's hand and try to give her courage but she jerked her hand.Sid saw this and controlled his anger as he didn't want to create a scene he was already angry seeing his moti suffer so much and On top of that mahira behavior was getting on his nerves but he didn't react in fact he feel proud on her as she perform the task without showing tantrums like others and did it sportingly. 

Sana- mera haath pakad le sab handle kar lenge .

Mahira- mai thk hu aur mujhe teri support ki jaroorat nahi hai mai kar lungi bohot ache se.(she was jealous as paras was giving attention to sana)

Sana didn't said anything and let it be and completed the task.

After task Sana went to take bath and clear herself 

When she came back Sid was there with tea just like she love to have .Sana drank it .

Sana ,Sid, Asim Aarti anf abu ji  and daljeet  were sitting and talking .sid was sitting slightly besides Sana like that no one will be able to see what he was doing ,he was slowly massaging her back ton give her relief as she has slight back problem some days before she fell down due to which she feel pain sometime Sid remembers this so he wanted to give some relief from pain ,Sana slightly smiles seeing his care.

Abu- kya task kia hai maza aa gaya jo ladke bhi nahi kar sakte wo kaam kiya hai aaj shenaaz tune i am so proud of you.

Dljeet- haa sahi kaha aapne abu ji sana to hai hi rockstar aur task bhi waise hi kia bilkul rocking.

Asim- haa matlab sherni hai tu puri kya task perform kia bro humein bachke rehna padega isse puri takkar degi ye humein.

Aarti- arre kal sid ne bhi to perform kia tha aur usse to bohot jyada kia tha in logo ne.

Sid- nahi ladkiyaan jyada strong hai jaise task perform hua bina kuch bole kaise kia ,hats off man.

Abu- haa aur humari Sana to hai hi daring.

Sana- haa punjaban hoon aise hi thodi haar maan jaati .

Daljeet- haa punjaati hote hi sher hai .