Chapter 31

Sid came out of pool and wanted to go inside he had to wait till party get over (in my fiction party goes till mid night ), he just want to go and hug her and apologize for his behavior but one person was also restless ,Asim  he just want to see her with his eyes that she is okay or not he knows this is wrong he has no right to love her but he is trying he still loves her it's not like he can over-night remove his love for her from his heart ,he is staying away from her , he didn't go near her even when she cries his heart pain to saw her crying  he wanted to go and console her to make her stop crying but he step back knowing she is married to someone and that someone is like brother to him , he just want her to be happy always .

Inside : 

Sana was lying on her bed covering herself with quilt and crying and thinking what she did wrong she just dances with vishal and she can't say no that too on national television it will look rude and it was not like he was flirting with her or trying on her it was a friendly dance he even ask her before he put his hand on her waist ,he is a good person and treats her like his friend .

But what Sid did was completely wrong he get so blind in making her jealous that he forget that she is his wife she daily handles when a bunch of his ex's roams around him all day and not only that others try to flirt with him and that too with bad intentions what he  face today  was not even 1%  of what she daily faces, he got angry when Asim share his feelings with her even when she told him the entire truth .And not only that she saw the look that they gave her like saying back off he belongs to them and himanshi she was enjoying every bit of it she knows it was hurting her and she was mocking her by her looks that you deserve this only .

Today what he did crosses a limit how could he do that to make her jealous he flirted with those women who were trying so hard to get him he gave them open chance to flirt with him and now they will leave no stone upturned to get him .  if he got angry then  he should clear it out with her rather than  doing something like this how a wife could tolerate that his husband is dancing and flirting with his ex and the woman who never leave a chance to get on him . His anger  always came out ,like this she always forgives him easily that's why he takes her for granted she need to make him understand that what he did today was wrong extremely wrong .

She was thinking all this and crying inside the quilt when she felt she need some space she went to bathroom area and lie down on the bed , all things were revolving in her mind like how closely he dances with them her heart felt heavy she feel alone in the house there were so many people in the house still she feels alone she has her husband in the same house but  she feel left out .

She get up after sometime and went inside as her eyes started burning due to continuous crying and she got headache also so she sleeps without having food as her appetite died.

Party ended Sid hurriedly came to her after changing and saw his medicine was there on his side table and he can't thank almighty enough for sending this angel in his life today he hurt her so much but then also she didn't forget to kept his medicine    he gulp it with water then came to her and saw her sleeping with traces of dried tears on her cheeks and a frown on her face , he curses himself for making her cry like this .

He hugged her from behind and slept after reminding himself that he had to clean up the mess he created .

Next morning song plays all get and started dancing on song mangalam , They saw that the house was decorated like there will marriage going to happen .

Sana was still lying on bed as her headache increases and she was feeling low also , sid came to her .

Sid- baby mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai .

Sana-no response.

Sid- gussa hai mujhse baat nahi karegi .    

Sana-no response.

Sid- baby sorry galti ho gai mujhe gussa aa gaya tha aur tujhe to pta hai ki mai gusse mein apna aapa kho deta hoon .

Sana-no response.

Sid- baby , jaan kuch to bol dekh mai nahi karunga aage se paaka iss baar maaf karde .

Sana-no response.

Sid-baby sun  na bol to kuch aise chup kyu baithi hai .

Sana- mai wo sab karti to tu meri jagah hota to kaisa feel hota tujhe pura ghar tehes nehes kar deta jo haath mein aata wo phek deta , mai kya hoon teri girl friend hoon  , ya koi friend hoon ya door ki rishtedaar hoon ya koi anjaan jisse tu yaha mila hai pehli baar 

Sid- wife hai baby kaisi baat bol rahi hai.

Sana - kya ek wife ye bardash kar skti hai ki uska husband kisi aur ladki ke saath flirt kare romance kare dance kare aur un kuch ladkiyon mein to teri ex bhi hai na mai karti aisa mai apne ex ke saath karti dance itne closely jaise tu shefali aur aarti ke saath kar raha tha mai karti unke saath flirt to kar leta tu bardasht.

Sid- mai muh tod deta unka  koi nahi touch kar sakta mere alawa tujhe tu sirf meri hai aur meri hi rahegi koi aaya na tere paas bhi to phaad ke rakh dunga .

Sana- laga na bura laga na ye to sirf kal ki baat hai mai roz jhelti hoon ye tujhe sirf bolne par itna gussa aa raha hai mai to roz handle karti hoon chahe wo devo, shefali,aarti  ke saath tera flirt ho jaa kuch bhi teri ex's hai yaha maine kia kabhi aise react pr maine ek dance kar lia wo bhi usne poocha to mana nahi kar sakti thi wo bhi ek considerable distance pe par tu to chipak kar dance kar raha tha .

Jaisa mai feel karti hoon roz uska 1% bhi tune kal feel nahi kia to tujhe gussa aaya aur mera kya meri koi feelings nahi hai dil nahi hai mere ander bura nahi lagta har baar mai maaf kar deti hoon tujhe aur phir kya sab bhool jaata hai mai teri hoon ye tujhe pta hai jaanta hai tu bohot ache se tu mera hai mai jaanti hoon par bura lagta hai baat trust ki nahi hai wo bohot karti hoon khud se bhi jyada par bura mujhe bhi lagta hai .

Saale hypocrite khud ke liye alag rule mere liye alag khud kare to mazaak hai mai karu to aag lag jaati hai tan badan mein abhi door reh mere se sir phat raha hai mera dard se baad mein baat karenge agar tujhe phursat mili apni titliyo se to .

Sid was feeling ashamed how he behave with her he need to make up for the damage .

After sometime everyone was sitting near dining area Sana was sitting and having her breakfast when Sid came and sit beside her suddenly mahira came and shouted on shenaaz .

Mahira- agar khaana nahi khana hota to mana kar dia karo badi mehnat se banati hoon mai waste karne ke liye nahi kal ka tera khaana aise hi hai ab wo waste gaya .

Sana- meri tabyat thik nahi thi kal .

Mahira - haa to bol diya kar pehle mat bana .

Sana- was in no mood to fight with her and said okay .

She ate very less and get up and told mahira not to make more for her Sid saw this . Sana went to garden and sit there sid also come and sit there

Sid- tune kal khana kyu nahi  khaya .

Sana- mann nahi tha.

Sid- ye tera humesha ka hai tu apna gussa khane par mat nikala kar mere par hai to mujh pr nikal na abhi bhi nahi khaya sahi se .

Sana- jab bhook lagegi kha lungi .

Sid- tujhe pta hai na tu anemic hai .

Sana- kuch nahi ho raha .

Sid was saying more but there was announcement regarding task so they need to go inside . He thought to make her eat afterwards.

.

.

.

here  is the next update please tell how was it and do vote and comment.