Peter Pan Never Fails

This one's pretty short but I wanted to write so, here's this. This is also kinda bad, I rushed to write this but I hope it is sufficient. Thanks, guys! Please leave suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter took you to Neverland a few months ago and ever since then, you've hated it. Well, you hated Pan, but he made your experience here horrible.

He constantly pestered and teased you and was really hard on you. Training with the lost boys was no longer fun. He pushed you over your limit until you collapsed and he made fun of you any chance he got.

Peter made everything so difficult now. Even your chores have now become a burden. 

You didn't understand what you did to make Peter hate you so much. You assumed it was just because you were a girl, which was totally unfair.

The way he was treating you was totally unfair compared to the way he treated his lost boys, and you knew he could care less about fairness, but you knew this needed to end.

You were hoping to talk to him, but doubting that that would work, you devised a different plan. If you talked to Peter, it would probably end in an argument.

You decided that you would try to run away. You know that there is no way of the island without Peter's help and he would never let you go, but you figured you could show him how you felt by running away. By making him think that what he was doing was bad enough to make you want to leave that badly.

You knew he would find you and you knew he would be upset, but you never cared about whether Peter was upset or not. This got you in trouble a lot because you got on his nerves a lot, but seeing Peter angry meant that you had gotten to him, which always amused you.

You didn't even bring anything with you, you just walked into the dark forest. You realized then how bad of a decision this was. You had no clue what was out in the forest that could harm you. You decided that you were officially an idiot.

Was this even worth it? Was it even going to change anything? You wondered if you should just turn around.

At that thought, you heard a twig snap from behind you. You turn around to see Peter. He was upset.

"What are you doing Y/N," he said, tension in his voice.

"I-I don't know," you said. "Getting away I guess. Even though I don't have anywhere to go."

"Why are you trying to get away? Who are you getting away from Y/N?" he asked you taking a step closer.

"I'm trying to get away from you!" you say to him.

"Me?" he asks, laughing. 

"Yes, Peter. You treat me... like... badly... you treat me badly," you stammered. He squinted his eyes at you slightly, urging you to continue. "You treat me so much harshly than the other guys."

He doesn't say anything again and steps closer to you. "Well, why didn't you say so," he said walking closer to you still.

Worried for why he was coming closer, you step back. He grabbed your arm and quickly leaned in to kiss you. You stood there, shocked for a second before realizing the situation. You quickly pushed him away.

"What the hell," you yell. He was smirking and apparently found this very amusing.

He laughs. "Don't question me Y/N," he sais before leaning in again. 

This time you step back. "Peter, stop." You put your arms up to block him.

"I want you Y/N, and you know I get what I want," he said smiling. He grabbed your arms, which were held up, pulled them towards him, and kissed you again. He was pushed against you harshly, making it more difficult to getaway.

You pulled your arms from his grip and shoved him off of you. "Get off of me Peter. I'll never love you!" you blurted at him.

He stepped away, still smiling. "Don't you know Y/N, Peter Pan never fails! I will have what I want sooner or later. You just don't see that yet."

He leaves you there as he walked back to the camp. You were going to make sure of one thing: Peter Pan would not win. Not this time.