The Infamous Peter Pan (Part 2)

It has been weeks since you have seen Peter. Your father, since the little "incident" with him, would not let you off the ship for any reason. You are about to leave Neverland, but you still wish to see Peter again.

The last time you saw Peter, he told you that you would see each other again. You'd been counting on that for a while, but now you are leaving, and it seems he isn't gonna show. disappointment is evident on your face as your father tells you that you are leaving tomorrow.

"What's wrong, lass?" Hook asks you upon seeing your disappointed look.

"Oh, its nothing... I just... I really like Neverland. it's gonna be sad to leave it behind." you tell him, trying to cover up that the real reason you want to stay, is to see Peter again.

"Oh, well, I can't say I feel the same way. I can't wait to get off this horrid island," he says. "And rid of that horrid boy," he says, clearly speaking of Peter Pan. After your last encounter with him, Peter wanted to know what Hook was doing on the Island. He and Pan had a not so good history. You don't know the full story, just that Peter Pan was the reason his brother died before you were born.

You know that Peter Pan is supposed to be a monster, but you can't help but feel like that's not entirely true. There's something about him that you just can't help but fall for. It's like you saw a good side of him (after he was done pushing you against a tree and all). 

If you want to see Peter again, you realize that you have to take matters into your own hands. Soon, before your father leaves tomorrow, you are going to sneak off the ship and find him. Sooner or later, you know your dad will find out your missing and come looks for you. You will be in trouble, but that is something that you will worry about when that time comes. For now, you just want to see Peter again.

After a bit, the deck is clear. You realize that the boat isn't really near the shore enough that you can just jump onto the island. You were gonna have to swim.

Crap.

This was a bad idea and you know it. The water is going to be cold and... ugh. Maybe you shouldn't.

No.

You are going to see Peter. If this is the way it has to be done, then so be it. 

You prepare yourself as you lean over the edge. You drop a few feet into the waters. You are hit instantly with cold and your body seizes. You swim up to the top quickly, taking a deep shaky breath and trying to swim to the beach.

This was a bad idea. This was a bad idea. This was a bad idea. this was a bad idea. You repeat this to yourself until you reach the beach warm up a bit from the sun. Jeez, that water was freezing. 

Still dripping wet, but much warmer now that you were no longer in the water, you head into the forest hoping you would stumble across Peter.

Your mind races with doubts and reprimanding yourself with how incredibly stupid this idea was. You seriously didn't think about this very well at all. First of all, you could get sick from the cold water if you don't dry soon, plus, you are wearing very thin clothes. Second, It is going to be dark soon and you have nothing to defend yourself against anything besides your dagger. Third, you have absolutely no idea where Peter is. You know the island is fairly large and he could be anywhere.

"Ugh," you grunt kicking a bush, resulting in blood trickling down your ankle due to a dumb thorn. Great, another thing to criticize yourself about your stupid plan. You continue walking, grunting as you lecture yourself on coming up with ridiculous ideas on the whims of emotion.

You start to dry up a bit, but your clothes are still clinging to you and the cold breeze is making you shiver. The sun is lowering and you know it's gonna be dark soon. You continue to walk around aimlessly, knowing you are getting nowhere. You start to panic at the realization that you are lost and have absolutely no clue where you are. You don't know these woods and don't know if you will find your way back or if somebody will even find you.