Quick Update

I just wanted to quickly apologize for my inactivity recently. I have been studying for finals for the end of the trimester and I've been soooo busy. But, I only have 3 classes for the rest of the year so I will have a lot more time to write and hopefully a lot more motivation. I am working on a request right now and have a few more little ideas.

Again, I am so sorry for not posting, thank you to those who have been sticking with me. I will be posting more soon and please please leave requests! 

I also wanted to mention that I am going to be starting a Maze Runner fanfiction on this account. It is a Newt love story and I have big ideas for it and hopefully, I will be able to bring those ideas to life. If you like The Maze Runner and also simp for Newt, please check it out! I'm not quite sure what I am going to title it yet, but it will be fun.

I will for sure keep posting on this story because no matter what happens, my crush on Peter Pan will not go away so I am going to continue posting on this while trying to get some of those chapters out too so don't worry.

Thank you guys for reading my stories and I hope you'll check my Maze Runner fanfiction out. I might make another author's note when I post the first chapter or the first few but in the meantime, pls stay tuned!