My Lost girl

Peters POV

She was just a young pirate who stumbled upon the island one day, I never would have thought it would turn into this. 

She belonged to Captain Hook. She was one of his "board mates". She was a little young, a teenager in fact. I wasn't quite sure why Hook would want a girl her age, but once he had her, he immediately put her to use. 

She had planned her escape very well. She didn't want to be held captive by a stingy pirate. She went along with his ways, what he taught her, and what he told her. She wasn't sure what was true and what wasn't, but she didn't care. She didn't want to be a pirate. She wanted to go home.

He would her used as a maid a lot of the times, but Hook also trained her to swordfight and even to steer the ship (once he thought he could trust her). She tried to get as much information as she could to get out.

Hook, one day, told her of a place they would be traveling to for a while. Neverland. Hook gave her endless warnings about the infamous Peter Pan. His evil actions, the catastrophe that follows where he goes, the suffering he inflicts, and many other bad things. Too much of an exaggeration if you ask me.

When she got out, she hadn't known they were already in Neverland. She had come across the island and ran as far as she could. That's when she stumbled upon me.

I sensed her presence on the island and went to figure out who she was and what she was doing on my island. She had run into me, and I had to admit, she was pretty cute. Her Y/H/L (your hair length) Y/H/C (your hair color) bounced as she frantically looked around to see who else might be there.

"it's just me, love. Nothing to worry about," I told her. "Who are you?" I asked her. 

"I-I'm Y/N" she stammered. "Who are you?" 

"I'm Peter Pan. I'm the... Ruler of this island you could say." She gaped at me for a second before taking a step back.

"you're... Peter Pan? I'm on Neverland? And you... You're... You're evil," she went on.

"Oh, I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm evil. Just... having fun." She just looked at me with a confused kind of look that made me smile. I was going to have fun with this one.

Y/N POV

He smiled at me, a smile that churned my insides. As much as I hated to admit it, Peter Pan was highly attractive. He had a slim figure wearing a patchy green and brown shirt with green pants and knee-high black boots. He wore a belt around his waist with a dagger attached to it. He had beautiful green eyes with a pile of shaggy brown hair atop his head. And his accent, ugh his accent. I hated to admit how seductive it was.

There were many things that Hook talked about that I just brushed off, but his talk about Peter Pan seemed like he knew from experience. If there was one thing I was going to listen to, it would be to avoid Peter Pan.

He took a step close to me and I took another step back. He kept smiling making me think he was definitely up to something. 

He pushed me up against the nearest tree and looked me up and down before knocking me out with some powder.

After what felt like days, but probably was only a few hours, I woke up. I thought for a minute that I had woken up back on Hooks ship, but I was on an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. I stood up and looked around for a bit. I seemed to be in a tent of some sort. 

I heard someone walk in and turned around.

Pan.

"You're awake. Good. Now, why don't you tell me why you here love?"

I figured, what have I got to lose. So, I told him everything about how Hook held me on his ship and how I planned to escape and how I ended up here, on Neverland.

"Can you take me home?" I asked him hopefully. Maybe he had a way to get off this island. I knew that Neverland was a different realm, and since he is the "ruler" or whatever he called himself, maybe he knew the way off.

"I'm afraid I can't do that love. You're stuck here for a while." I felt defeated. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears. I just wanted to go home.

Not wanting to let peter see me crying, I looked the other way. He walked up closer to me and put his fingers on my chin to make me look up at him. he was at least a head taller than me.

He put his hand on the side of my face and wiped away a tear that got loose. He then leaned in and kissed me. I stood there shocked for a second, but then I started to kiss back.

I had never felt anything like this before, granted, I had never kissed anyone before, but this was nothing like I had imagined it to be. His lips were warm and soft and passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. 

At this moment, I didn't care that Peter Pan was the bad guy, I just wanted to kiss him forever. Eventually, we pulled away. He was smiling, a hint of blush on his cheeks, but his eyebrows were raised like he was just as surprised that he had kissed me. 

Despite everything, I started to think 'maybe it won't be so bad here'

Peters POV

I was shocked that I had kissed her, but it was breathtaking nonetheless. I wasn't sure what had urged me to do it in the first place, but I sure didn't regret it. Seeing her smile back at me made me think one thing.

I had found my lost girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I don't think I have ever written anything quite like that. I hope it wasn't too cringy and I hope this chapter was okay! :)