Neverland (Part 2)

Hey, sorry this part took me so long to get out. I honestly forgot that I was going to make a part 2 but here it is finally! I wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the support you have been giving me. I love reading your comments and hearing your thoughts! Plz, feel free to leave tips and requests! I am an open book, thank you!

Peter Pan wasn't going to stop me this time. I had been here long enough. 

While doing my chores on the shore, I noticed a pirate ship a few miles away, heading my way. If I stayed long enough, maybe they could help me escape, I thought to myself. As they neared the beach, they started slowing down. My excitement rose as one of the pirates walked off the ship and onto the beach. I knew I had mere seconds before Pan showed up so I needed to take my shot.

"Hello? My name is Y/n. Can you help me?" I called at the man.

"What's the matter? What's a pretty young lass doing on Neverland all by herself?" he asked walking closer to me.

"You know about Neverland?"

"All too well I'd say. Let me guess, Pan's got you under his clutch?" he said with a knowing look.

 I nodded. He took a few steps closer to me.

"Look, Pan's a bloody villain. He always gets what he wants no matter what, but Pan's not getting away with anything this time. Remember that little boy Henry Pan took?" I nodded. "We're here to get him back. We'll help you get off the island if you help us. I promise."

"Of course, anything," I said, willing to do anything to get off the island.

He stepped closer to whisper in my ear. "I can't tell you too much, he might be listening, but I need you to get close with Henry. He needs someone he can trust."

I nodded again. The little information would leave me anxious for a bit wondering how the next few days would go, but I would take what I could.

As I had anticipated, Pan showed up, and he looked as angry as ever. He looked between me and the Captain, who had now stepped away from me. Pan walked up to me, grabbed my arm tightly, and pulled me close to him.

"Go back. Now!" he said quietly, but angrily in my ear. I tried to pull away but his grip was far too strong. Just like the day we first met, there was no getting away from the monster in front of me. His eyes were dark as he somehow pulled me even closer. "Go, before I make you."

He let me go with a harsh shove that sent me to the ground. I stood up but didn't leave. I wasn't going to let him get the best of me. I looked him right in the eyes and glared at him, crossing my arms.

"Y/n," he said visibly getting more upset. 

"I'm not leaving. You can't control me." I said mustering up all the courage I could. My heart was racing and I knew I should have just listened to him, but my pride was taking over. I was so tired of being pushed around.

His eyes grew even darker as he grabbed my arm, used his magic to transport me to his tent, and then disappeared again. "Idiot," I said quietly as walked to the door. It wouldn't budge. I was trapped in here until he got back.

Hours went by with nothing to do. I started going through his stuff. Through his closet, through his notes (which I didn't realize he had) about a "heart of the truest believer" and "Rumplestiltskin", and finally, I came across a notebook. It was a simple composition notebook that he must have gotten from outside of Neverland.

I knew I shouldn't open it, that it was private, but the curiosity of what he could want to be written in there took over me, plus, I didn't like Pan so why should I be concerned about it? I opened the first page. Nothing was written on it. Nothing was on the next page either, or the next, or the next. It was empty, or so it seemed. I flipped through the pages and came across one page with something on it.