Fight

You and Peter have been dating for a while now. Ever since you guys confessed your feelings for each other, things have been seemingly perfect. Until a few weeks ago that is.

Ever since you came to the island, the lost boys have practically adopted you as one of their own. They treated you just like they would any other lost boy and you loved it. Peter also took an interest in you seeing as how you managed to prove him wrong about girls being weak and submissive numerous times.

You have had a crush on Peter ever since he saved your life. A bit of time went by and Felix told you that Peter had liked you. You refused to believe it, of course, he wasn't the kind of guy who would fall for people, but you began to see the signs and confronted him about it.

He didn't deny it and ever since then, you guys have been dating. Your relationship was perfect for the first few weeks, but a little bit ago, he started to change. He was no longer sweet and caring. He got more aggressive and started to take a lot of his anger and frustration out on you. 

You could tell that he was stressed. You would often try to hug him and cuddle with him to help, but that only worked sometimes. Other times, he would push you off of him and tell you he wants to be alone.

You guys had also been fighting a lot more recently. Whenever he would get angry, he would yell at you even if you did nothing wrong, and anytime you did do something wrong, he would punish you harshly. He never did that before. If you made a small mistake, he would almost barely notice it, but now, he just gets upset.

His fits have been getting out of control recently. He has been losing his temper a bunch and throwing things. 

Today was the final straw. You need to confront him about this.

You woke up this morning to see Peter gone. This had started becoming normal, but you missed waking up next to Peter. You got out of bed to go find him. After searching for a bit, you gave up. He obviously didn't want to be found. 

You didn't end up seeing him until lunchtime. He was ordering a few of the boys to get some more firewood for tonight.

"Hey, I didn't see you this morning," you said walking up to him. 

"I know," he responded very flatly, not even looking at you.

"Are... you alright Peter? It seems like you have been trying to avoid me specifically these past few days. Are you-"

"Upset?" he interrupted, now turning to glare at you. "Yes, Y/N, I am upset."

You didn't know what you did to make him upset with you. All you have done is try to make him feel better. "Why, Peter? What did I do to make yo-"

"It doesn't matter Y/N. Just go." 

"No Peter," you talked back to him for the first time. Usually, you would just leave and let him calm down, but you needed to figure this out, even if that meant he would yell. "Tell me what is wrong. You have been acting like a complete asshole the past few days and I want to know why!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Y/N," he said, his jaw clenching in anger. 

"You can't tell me what to do Peter! I'm done with you bossing me around like a little kid!" you were starting to get the attention of a few lost boys around doing work.

Peter then pushed you and walked off back to your shared tent. You groaned in frustration and sat down on a log. 

Felix had seen everything that had happened and came and sat by you.

"Y/N, Pans just stressed. I know you guys' relationship hasn't been the most stable recently, but you can't let what angry Peter says get to you," he said calmly. The lost boys all wanted you and Peter to stay together, but recently, it seemed unlikely.