Love I Hate (Part 3)

3rd Person POV

Y/N sat tied up on the ship wishing she had a way to escape. She couldn't jump off the ship. She was tied up and it would have been much too far to swim to make it back to the island.

She regretted yelling at Peter. Things would have gone much differently if she'd just taken the blame for the water and apologized for it. Now that she was thinking about it, she wasn't sure why she had gotten so worked up about the whole situation. It was stupid and she definitely overreacted. She wished she could just start over with Peter.

Meanwhile, Peter Pan flew above the island looking for the dear old Jolly Rodger that belonged to Captain Hook. Once he spotted it, he immediately flew towards it so save Y/N. Who knows what he could have done to her by now.

Y/N tried to stand up but Hook pushed her back down.

"What are you trying to do young Y/N?" he asked. Y/N thrashed in desperation and he grabbed her arm, standing her up, her arms still tied behind her back. 

Hook was getting ready to leave the island. Whatever happened these next few minutes, he would probably end up victorious. If Pan didn't show up, they would escape off the island peacefully with the young girl. If Pan did end up showing up before they had the chance to leave Neverland, he had a plan. A sneak attack would result in the Pan being immobilized with Dreamshade. They could then rid of the boy and finish their escape off Neverland. 

If the sneak attack were to not work, He knew he could dispose of the girl easily. Hook certainly wouldn't like to do that, but he knew he would if it came to it. His escape was the top priority.

Pan, upon arriving at the ship, immediately spotted Y/N. To his relief, she was unharmed.

"Peter Pan!" Hook called, seeing Pan land on the ship. Y/N's eyes widened. He had come after all.

Y/N POV 

Peter had come for me. Relief flooded over me but soon disappeared when I saw what was happening behind him. A few of Hooks pirates were coming behind him, but Peter was too busy to notice.

"Peter!" I called out. He looked over at me, concern barely visible on his face. "Behind you!"

He turned and dodged whatever the pirates were trying to hit him with. He used his magic and pushed them all away.

In a few swift movements, Hook walked over behind me and held a dagger to my throat. I couldn't move an inch or it would be fatal. My heart was racing and Peter looked visibly worried. 

"Hook, don't hurt her," Peter pleaded. I could feel Hook's laughter against me. 

"And what makes you think I wouldn't?" He said, entertainment in his voice. I knew Hook wouldn't hesitate to do something to me, even killing, to hurt Peter. 

"Hook, please. I'll give you what you want. Just let her go."

"Trying to barter with me? For her?" he laughed. "You must really be in love with this girl."

Peter's face started to turn red with anger. "let. her. go." He commanded.

"Alright then," hook said before swiftly moving the dagger from my neck into my side. Pain shot through my whole body.

"No!" I could hear Peter yell before my vision got hazy and things around me seemingly started to slow down.

I could feel Hook's grip on me fade away before I felt a rush of cold. He had thrown me in the ocean. I tried to move, to do something, but I couldn't, and soon, my consciousness faded away.