His Smile

There's something about Peter Pan's smile that always gets to me. Something that always makes me smile in return. Maybe it suits him. Maybe a smile just really matches his features.

Or maybe it is his teeth. Not quite perfect, but that just shows that he isn't perfect either. Or his lips, not too thin, not too big, perfectly pink. I can taste his lips on mine when I think about it. I can feel their warmth, the electrifying feeling they give me every time he touches me with them, The tingles that get sent down my body at any form of contact. I can feel his smile against mine the first time he kissed me. I remember how happy that kiss made us both feel. The emotions we finally let out in that one kiss were unimaginable. I can feel the slight tickle of his lips against my neck when I can tell he wants more. I can feel the whispers in my ear and his breath on my cheek. I can feel him and it's all I want.

Maybe it's the words he speaks. So eloquently and in his perfect British accent. The way my name just rolls off his tongue. The way his words flow into another with perfect form. The way his tone matches his facial expressions. The way you can easily tell if he is angry or happy, no matter how much he tries to hide it. 

Or maybe it's the array of smiles he holds. There's the cocky smile when he knows what he is doing; when his ego is maybe a little too high for his own good. There's the sly smile when he is doing something evil and when things just happen to be going his way. There's the lustful smile when he wants nothing more than to tie me up and please me. Then there's the happy smile. The smile that churns up my insides. the smile that reveals how much he truly cares. How human he actually is. When he is happy, he spoils me. He gets cuddly and clingy. He kisses me a lot, calls me all these pet names I can't help but love. He also gets me gifts that I never asked for and not for any occasion either. He simply just likes to see my reaction. 

Only on one occasion was there a sad smile. At the beginning of our relationship, the poor boy had no clue how to really be a boyfriend. He had no idea how to treat a lady like you love her. He would often hurt me with his words and I was almost always walking on eggshells around him. He didn't understand, so when he hurt me to the point that I wanted a break, he was genuinely saddened. Felix told me that he actually cried. When I went and talked to him that night, he hugged me and broke down in my arms. I knew then that he genuinely loved me. When I told him I forgive him, he gave me the saddest smile I had ever seen from him. While at the same time he was happy and filled with relief at my forgiveness, he was scared to lose me again. From then, I worked with him on his behavior. Now, after a few years, I couldn't ask for anything better. That smile he gave me crushed me because I loved him. I always will.

Maybe the reason I love his smile so much is the meaning behind it. How when I say something a little flirty, his smile means I got to him. When I say a stupid joke, he just smiles and shakes his head like I am the weirdest person he knows. How his evil smiles tend to have a deeper intent than meets the eye. Every smile of his has a deeper meaning that is not always obvious, but I think I may have cracked the code.

It could be all these things, it could be his laugh, it could be his love, it could be his emotions. Or maybe it's just the fact that when he smiles, I know it's all for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one was short and cute, I hope you enjoyed it. let me know what you thought. I am working on a few requests right now. I am still open to more! Just message me or comment. Thank you guys for all the support! I really love reading all your comments and watching the number of reads rise. Keep commenting, please vote and request!