The Acorn

Hello, welcome back. I wanted to let you know that this imagine is in no way a serious imagine. My sister suggested it and thought it would be hilarious and my best friend supported it. This is going to be incredibly stupid and very dramatic, but please don't take this seriously. :) I apologize in advance. I really didn't want to post this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Peter was walking around the island with thoughts filling his head. He was mainly thinking about his feelings for Y/N. He had just realized that he had feelings for her and had no clue what to do about it.

Mixed emotions were flooding his body. He was scared, he had never had feelings like this before. He was nervous, again because he's never had these feelings and he all of a sudden felt different around her. He was upset, he didn't want to be in love. The point of him being young forever was staying that way. He was also very hazed cause as much as he didn't want these feelings, he did. Every time he thought of Y/N or saw her, his mind would go blank and he would get incredibly nervous.

The campfire that night was hard for him. He was playing his pipes, but he kept getting distracted by Y/N. She was dancing and she was really happy. He loved seeing that beautiful smile of hers.

She would often catch him looking and he would quickly turn away, blushing intensely. That night, he laid awake in bed just thinking about her. He couldn't get his mind off of her if he tried.

The next morning, he had hoped that the feelings he experienced would be gone, but the moment he saw her, he realized that they weren't. 

He groaned in exasperation, wishing he had any control over his feelings towards her.

"What was that for?" he heard Y/N's familiar voice from behind him. He quickly turned, his eyes wide and face as red as a tomato. "Peter," she said laughing. "What's the matter with you?"

"N-nothing... nothing at all. I-I'm fine... I just... I'm fine," he stammered quickly. Too quickly.

"Okay... I believe you," she said walking off while smiling profusely.

As she walked away, Peter punched a tree out of frustration, causing an acorn to fall from it and hit him atop the head.

Y/N heard Peter fall to the ground and quickly rushed to his side.

"Peter! Are you alright," she said worriedly. An acorn to the head could be very fatal.

Peter was dying and Y/N had no magic to help him.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry," he said.

"Peter, don't talk like that. You are going to be just fine."

"No, Y/N. It's okay. before I go, I need to tell you something."

"What is it, Peter?" Y/N had tears streaming down her face. She loved Peter.

"I love you Y/N. I should have told you earlier, but I love you Y/N," Peter said with a shaky voice.

Y/N started crying even harder. "I love you too Peter! Please don't go!"

"I don't have a choice Y/N," he said.

Y/N leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, a tear falling onto his cheek. Peter then died in Y/N's arms. She couldn't hold it in anymore and let herself sob over his dead body.

"I promise you, Peter, you will be avenged. I will make sure no acorn hurts anybody else ever again!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I am so sorry about this. I didn't want to write this, and I apologize that I did. 😂 Anyway, thank you for reading this garbage... bye.