Christmas Special!

Like I mention, THIS IS NOT PART OF THE REGULAR STORY. So yeah and enjoy! Thanks for the +700 too!!! O_O Wow about 200 views in a few days?!? HOLY!!! To be honest, when I started this story.. I thought I wouldn't even get 100 views, I am so happy that I was literally crying xD. Hope you like the picture! Forgot to mention.. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*~*~*~*~*~*
Your POV:

One snowflake..

Two snowflake..

Three snowflake..

'Ugh.. What am I doing..' I thought as I slouch on the guild chair. 'This is very boring as the guild was filled with presents and a giant tree. Yep it is the time of year again, Christmas. When you give and receive presents.' I thought, letting my arm rest onto the table. 'What am I going to do, the guild is already decorated and I already bought presents for everyone in the guild.' I thought as I sighed and let my head fall into my arms.

"HEY! (NAME), WATCH OUT!!" Someone shouted. It was Lucy. I blinked once before I heard couple of dopes saying "Ice make, hammer!" And "Fire dragon's roar!".

'Those damn idiots.. Even at Christmas they fight.. Better teach them a lesson..' I thought as I stood up and grabbed a chair. Lifting it above my head as they got in range. And..

SLAM!

'Poor them.. Well that will stop them for a while..' I thought as I put down the legless chair. I walked over the 'mess' and tried going to the exit.

Second person POV:

But a certain pinky stop you, you were confused and you went to your table and picked a cup of (favourite drink) and sipped it as you walked closer to Natsu and the door. He frowned as you came closer to him.

He got into a offensive position and you stop drinking as you were literally face to face at him. He raised an eyebrow and little by little lowered his guard. You smirked, you were as tall as him. The guild settled down as they studied your movement. You lean into his face and..

Smooched~

You kissed him on the cheek in front of guild as he turned pink to red in seconds. You smirked, you always wanted to do that.

You continued to walk to the doors as you heard drinks falling, people spit-taking on the wooden floor boards, laughing, cheering and teasing at Natsu, and finally the good old gasping.

You touched the steel-wooden twin doors but..

Your POV:

I felt a hand on my shoulder as the guild was silenced again. I smirked recognizing the hand and who it belongs too.

Natsu..

I giggled a bit as I turned around. I saw his bangs covering his eyes. My smirked widen into a smile when I heard his heart beat faster and faster. The guild remain quiet from the scene. I sigh quietly and mouthed to him "Hurry up please~". I stood there smiling as I saw Natsu cheeks burn more.

Then he hugged me as he pinned my hands behind my back. I raised an eyes brow, as he revealed a lustful eye with a reflection of a certain (h/c) person in it. I flinched a bit as he revealed a playful smirk. I smirked back as he lean closer to me.

Until he stopped, he brushed my lips with his. I gulp slightly when I felt the warm touch and feeling that made me go crazy as I blushed a bit. We stood there froze as we heard footsteps. I looked behind Natsu, it was Gajeel.. 'Oh shit no!' I thought as I failed to unpin my arms.

Then..

Gajeel..

Pushed flame brain..

Into me..

Causing our..

Lips to..

Hit each other..

Natsu and my (e/c) eyes widen as Natsu melt into my lips and Gajeel laughing along with each other else but me and hot head here.. "There Salamander, I 'granted' your wish!" Gajeel said pointing at the ceiling. I looked and saw Happy holding a stick with few mistletoes attached on a fishing rod, over our heads.

"You know the tradition
(Name).. You have to kiss Natsu back!" Happy said, covering his mouth trying not to laugh.. 'Well then.. Let the games begin.' I thought, I shrugged as I pulled onto Natsu's collar causing him to come closer to me.

Dominating the kiss into my favour as I pushed into his mouth. I closed my eyes as I quickly attacked him with my tongue as his onyx-black eyes widen before closing and going back into the war. The vicious war began as our tongue into each other toothy caverns. After claiming it ours, tongues meet with one another as the organs started to spin and roll with each other.

I finally pulled away as a long thin transparent string of saliva connected our lips together. I wiped my lip, destroying the string as the fire dragon slayer did it too.

We both smiled and Natsu put his right hand on my head and his left hand cupping my chin. "I love.." He started. "You.." I finished as we hugged and he guild cheered and shouted us on.

We both heard three things that stood out the most. "THAT WAS VERY MANLY OF YOU NATSU!!" Elfman shouted. "SO FLAME BRAIN FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!" Gray shouted. And of course.. the classic "THEY LOVEEEEEE EACH OTHER!!" The popular quote from Happy shouted as he flew in circles above us. Natsu and I blushed tremendously as our faces turned beating red.
And the only thing on my mind was..

I GOT TROLL BY GAJEEL!?!

-The end-