.:Chapter 21:.

That 'attack' was..

Natsu POV:

'Oh come on (Name)!' I thought as (Name) raced forward and won. I frowned and tried to stop myself from fall or ramming something. Although.. That was a fail because I completely tripped and rolled down the hill. Only to meet someone's face and body.

'Aw that really hurts..' I thought as I felt warmth and softness. 'Hmm?' I thought as I slowly opened my eyes to see a closed eyes (Name) underneath me. 'Oh crap!' I thought as I wanted to get up.. But I smell something like dragons on her.

'Strange..' I thought as I went to her neck and sniffed a little. I was correct, it was the smell of dragons. Then I went back to her face. She suddenly shuffled a bit as she batted her eyelashes and opened her (e/c) eyes.

First, she tried to speak.. But our lips are connected. Now that made her blush. Then the only thing that seems to work pushing me off. 'Wow, am I that light?' I thought as I landed on my back. She stood there, wide eyed as I tilted my head in confusion.
She sweat dropped as lowed her right hand out. 'Does she want me to grab it?' I thought questionably as I grabbed it and she pulled me up.

"We agree that never happened?" She said blushing a tint of pink. "Y-yeah.." I said stuttering a bit but agreeing to her proposal. She nodded as I heard the rest of my team.

Happy's POV:

"DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT!! NATSU LOST TO (NAME)!! AND HE WENT FLYING TOO!!" I shouted as my wings disappeared, landing onto Lucy's head. I pointed at his direction and the rest followed me.

"Are you sure this is the right direction Happy?" I heard Erza say. I gulped thickly and nodded. "A-aye sir, Natsu is there." I said hiding behind Gray. Gray raised an eye brow and said "We should go now and look for (Name) and flame brain.." "Aye!" I said while flying in the air and posing. Everyone nodded and we started to go to the area I said.

I flew a bit faster in the air but I heard (Name)'s voice. "We agree that never happened?" (Name) said. "Y-yeah.." Natsu stuttered.. 'WAIT!! NATSU STUTTERED?!?' I screamed inside my hand as I zoomed faster to them until I felt Erza's death glare.

'Uh no..'