.:Chapter 46:.

"There is NO WAY you will win against us, Fairy Tail." Natsu anwsered back, pushing Sting as he slid a way from Natsu.

"I think WE CAN, after all.. We did something you couldn't do." Sting stuck back. "And what would that be?" Natsu said, glaring at him.

"Three Words."

"Kill."

"Our."

"Dragons."

Those three words made you freeze. H-how could they do that. Your mind was frozen with a wide eye stare as Natsu gave a menacing glare and Lucy looked horrified.

"W-why.."

That was all Lucy muttered. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! THEY WERE YOUR PARENTS AFTER ALL SO.. SHOULD YOU CARE FOR THEM AT ALL! DID YOU EVEN--" Lucy was yelling at them, but they continued on. For Lucy, I helplessly let her cry on my shoulder as I grind my teeth together. I wanted to beat their sorry--

"We did it for power, after that we Fairy Tail's strongest members couldn't even take down one dragon--"

"After taking down our dragons and injecting dragon slayer lacrima into ourselves. We became stronger with the title of Third Generation Dragon Slayers. And unlike you, First Generation Dragon Slayers, you;Gajeel;Wendy, or Second Generation Dragon Slayers, Laxus. We are more superior in battle. Thus we, Sabertooth, members Sting and I will utterly defeat you, Fairy Tail, in the Grand Magic Games. For all to see." Rouge spoke.

"I doubt that, Fairy Tail will definitely win this. But before more fight goes on. We all should head back to our stations, it's soon going to be 12pm and we cannot be late for it." I said as I dragged Natsu, by the hand, back to the apartment were Erza is probably gonna kill us.

"Running aw--"

I throw a shoe right as Sting's face as I continue my path. I heard a thump as Lucy was galking at the direct precision aim I had as she and Happy walking with us.

After a few minutes, we finally reached back to our headquarters where we arrived at 9pm. Unfortunately for Lucy, Happy and Natsu, they were getting a scolding from Erza as I got 'let out' of it. It was a really good thing I figured to buy a well-built sword, before joining up with Lucy, Happy and Natsu.

"So.. Why were you later? Hmm?" Erza spoke with her dark glaring eyes. The four of them answered quite bluntly.

"Beating some jerks from Sabertooth.."

"Avenging what's left of my Exceed pride.."

"Well.."

So far Natsu and Happy answer but not so much for Lucy.

"I was on a date with Juvia.."

Gray spoke like that was nothing at all. Unfortunately we had a different story to that.

"Well Gray I never knew you--"

"GRAY, OH WOW--!"

"You likeeeeeee her--"

"I'm impress you final--"

After their strange response from Gray go on a date with Juvia, I heard a light knock on the door.

I wonder.. As I turn the knob open, two figures stood in the way. The first person was Elfman and the other one was..

"YOU!"