.:Chapter 38:.

"Hey (Name), that was an amazing battle! Battle me! I challenge you, (Surname) (Name) to an one on one battle." Natsu shouted excited as ever. I was aw-strucked. For me time froze. He thought it was an amazing battle? My heart started to pound at my ribcage. This ach? No. What is this feeling? This soft pleasure yet every time I think about Lisanna and Natsu. This overriding pain floods through me like waves in the ocean, slamming against the tall sandy rocks. Wait why am I still thinking about Lisanna anyways.. Ugh. Things are so complicated.

"(Name)..

(Name)..

Ugh.. (Name)! You alive there?!"

A shouting voice boomed at me as my soft blush still haven't left my face. I woke up from day world to life land. I turn to see a Natsu and Happy.

"Oh hey Natsu, Happy. What seem to be the mat-" I was cut off by Natsu himself. "Hey (Name).. Bad timing but.. Are you blushing?!" Natsu shouted a little bit too loud.

'Blushing?' You thought zooming out once again. Heat radiating at your cheeks. The flow of blood shooting upwards. The rush of nervousness and full blown excuses ready to be shoved out of my mouth. Blushing. A rare occurrence to me. Blushing? The word sticks into my head, unable to be released.

"N-no, I don't know what you're talking a-about!" I said stuttering quite a bit. The heat kept rising as the whole guild stopped all of their talks just to stare at us. Some attentively than others and some staring through me. As if I hold the answer to everything. Like we are the ONLY important ones around.

"Uh okay (Name), relax. But seriously-" I cut him off. "If you saw I was blushing one more time, I swear I will blast your to the moon and back." I spoke darkly. It was for me only good you could say. Not the best approach, but a simple one. Very simple.

Not a person tried or even could talk, after all my display I just put on. Chairs and table quirkier and more energetic than the other mages. As they stared in anticipation for the next move, Natsu placed his hands on my shoulder. I glared at the fire slayer mage, knowing something bad is going to come out of his yap.

"So (Name), are you gonna accept the challenge?" Natsu asked, pleading as his eyes show this overexcited feeling ready to start to burn any second now. I sighed lightly. "Sorry Natsu, I got a long of things to do.. Really sorry honest." I said, frowning after remembering about my house.. As I spotted the upset, lip curving placed on his face, I add something more. "I'll battle you first after I'm done. Okay?" I spoke sighing at my weakness. Soon the displeased facial expression disappeared and a cheery one was exchanged.

But then master spoke.

"OKAY BRATS! I'LL BE CHOOSING THE WELL DESERVED MAGES WHO WILL REPRESENT FAIRY TAIL IN THE ANNUAL GRAND MAGIC GAMES!"