.:Chapter 1:.

-Third POV-

'Run..' You thought.

Running was the only thing on your mind. You started running into the dark leaf-less forest with no time to think at all. Running from everything that had pained you for the longest time. Running from your fears, nightmares and tormentors.

Your (Favourite/any colour) two layered ripped dress flew behind you. Your (Eye colour) eyes became half lidded as magic arrows and swords soar infront of you, aiming for you. Your shoulder-length (h/c) hair flew in the wind as you cautiously dodge the attacks. You finally reached a rocky cliff. As you stopped right in your tracks, a few small pebbles falling off. It was a life or death situation and you are the only one who can choose the right path.

You saw ideas popping into your head. Although absolutely nothing help you in your current situation. As your answer popped right in your head, the humans that tormented you, followed right behind you. You gripped your sparkling gold framed crown that holds dozens of tiny and a few fairly medium sized diamonds from your messed up (H/c) hair.

"Well.. Here it goes.." You whispered softly and gently. In no time, your tormentors reached you. You aimed your gold crown at them.

And..

Jumped..