.:Chapter 50:.

What.. The.. HELL?! Soon I whispered back to him, very pissed out with this dumb idea that just floated in that senseless head of his. "Of course not! Are you insane?! She belongs to Fairy Tail! Plus I can't make a bet like that without her 'okay' to the stupid idea of yours!.." I mumbled the last thing, low enough that he probably mistake it for something else. "And she's mine.."

Before I can give he a good beating, I felt a different hand on my shoulder.. A soft and gentle yet feisty hand.

(Name)..

"Hey, are you alright, this time?" She asked in her smooth and mellow voice. Okay, it's confirmed. I just nodded, with a simple 'Yeah' to boot. I lightly grabbed her hand before walking off where the rest of the team was at, though I said one thing to Sting.

"Deal."

"Hey Natsu.." I heard from the teenager beside me, as she nudged my right arm. "Hmm?" I questioned to her as she stood on her tippy toes for a brief minute. "What were you and blond talking over there?"  I whispered in my ear, probably worried if a fellow dragon slayer had heard her. "Well you see, we made a bet about--" I paused, realizing she'll probably plummet me to the depth of hell and back. Or worse, call Erza and do it with her! I started to sweat as I had to make up a lie to get out of this mess.. "Well.." She said before getting a "hmm?" from me. "Y'know.. you stopped at "we made a bet about?"." What exactly did you bet on? She continued, staring at me eye level. "OH! Uhhh.. We made a bet about.. About.." I said, as the confusion got to her. "Y'know what?.. I'll ask you later, alright?" She said, sweatdropping.

Third person POV:

"And now, all of the teams are here," Chapati commentated. "But what are your impressions, Yajima-san?" "I envy their youth!" Yajima said, the normal cool headed person he is, slightly glaring at the many of wizards gathered in the arena. "That's not really what I meant.." Chapati mumbled awkwardly, before get a 'Hmm?' from his 'Yajima-san'.

"Okay, everyone, you've waited long enough. I'm going to announce the program of the Grand Magic Games!" Chapati commentated as a giant stone tablet, around a size of a tower, raised into the center of the stadium. It had all the events listed within days.

"So there's a competition and battle every day?" Gray spotted out, as the rest continued looking at the tablet.

"Battle, huh?" The excited Natsu, who is still holding the young girl's hand, grinned happily.

"Starting with the competition, points have already been divided among the teams, according to their ranking in the elimination round, from first to tenth. Now for the competition part, each team can select one of their members to take part." Chapati commentated. "And for the battle part, the results of fan votes will be taken into consideration when the sponsors make the pairings."

"What?!" Erza said, a wave of uneasines flowed over her. "They can decide on the match-ups however they want?!" Gray said, feeling the same uneasiness Erza has. "If you're unlucky, you could exhaust your magic during the competition part, then be forced into battle." Lucy added on, having the same feeling like the others.

Your POV:

"The rules for the battle part are simple. As you can see, the teams face off against each other, with the winning team receiving ten points and the losing team getting zero points. In the case of a tie, both teams will receive five points." Chapati commentated. And now, the Grand Magic Games' opening game! Let's begin "Hidden"! As soon as he said that, on the stone tablet, the first competiton showed the word, "Hidden" on it. So the tablet shows all the competiton events that will happen and has happen. That's.. Nice?

"Hidden..?" The crowd said, "What kind of game is that?"

"One person from each team will compete. I'll explain the rules of the game after all of the players are on the field." Chapati commentated.

"Leave this one to me!" A buff man with a spiky collar, black headphones and a long white ponytail from Quatro Cerberus shouted to his team. As his team mates shouted "Never forget! Your soul is always.. Wild Four!" ""The first person to step up is Quatro Cerberus's Yeager!" Chapati commentated as a computerized image of Yeager appeared in the arena.

"Let me check out the first one!" A petite brown pigtailed girl from Mermaid Heel said. "You have my permission." The calm yet srict violet haired lady said. Soon the pigtailed girl appeared on the arena lacrima next. "From Mermaid Heel, Beth Vanderwood!" Chapati commentated.

"Nalpudding, you go." The masked man commanded to the blond purple butt-chined guy as he recived a "Sure thing." "From Raven Tail, Nalpudding!" Chapati commentated.

"Arisu, you go up next. Alright?" The navy blue haired lady, said to the cerlean one. "Alright.. But next let ME decside that..." She responded. Then the picture of a cerlean-haired girl with (e/c) appeared on the screen. "From Crimo Katana, Arisu Hoshi!" Chapati commentated.

"I'll do this one." The blond boy from Blue Pegasus said as he straighten his tie. "Eve-kun is our first person." The short demented face male said as the others pointed at him with their middle and index finger pointing at this "Eve" person. Soon the others repeated what the chestnut haired man said, "Eve-kun is our first person!" As Eve glosed, he soon appeared on the screen next. "Eve has been called out! From Blue Pegasus, Eve Tilm!" Chapati commentated.

"I'll do it. The singing of the birds is pleasant today." The tall man, who's dressed as a ballroom dancer said as he lifted off his hat. All eyes are on Sabertooth, as they go with the minstrel who sings to the red moon! Rufus Lore is here!" Chapati commentated as his picture was inplanted in the screen too. The crowd--mostly the girls--went wild as they gawded this man.

One of the armor knights from Rainbow Talons, just stepped forward as no words seem to come out of their mouthes. "From Rainbow Talons, Kin Kimi!" Wow, so lonely?

"Why are they makin' such a fuss?! Idiots!" Natsu shouted, disliking the cheers of the females in the crowd that they were giving to this "Rufus" fellow. "I don't know what the rules of the game are, but the name is "Hidden", so maybe hiding is necessary." Erza said to Lucy. "If only Wendy were here.. She's little.." Lucy commented to Erza. "But y'know, I doubt it is gonna be that easy, just to hide or be small. In all the competitions, they have a battle compont.. So.. We would need a person would can hide, attack and figuring out the other components of this game.. While getting the point of the game too.." I commented to them as Natsu let me hand go. "Maybe.." Gray entered the converstion. "I'll go first! I'll do it as a Man!" Elfman said, he totally missed one of the many points we came up, "being small." "Exactly what part of you is "hidden", meatball?!" Gray retorted back at Elfman.

"Being small may be the advantage here, so it should be either me or Yuuka." Cheria said, looking at the oversized eyebrow guy. "Don't call me small!" He complained. "No." Lyon said, making the others look surprised. "I'm going to take off like a rocket from the start. I'll do it." Soon the image appeared once again as Chapati commentated, "From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia!"

"Huh. In that case, I'll be in it, too." Gray said, looking impressed at the impulsive Lyon. "You can show me what this tournament is like." He added. "From Fairy Tail A Team, Gray Fullbuster!" Chapati commentated.

"If Gray-sama is going to be in it, then so is Juvia!" Juvia said, with pink heart booming out of her eyes. "Hey! If you lose on purpose, there'll be hell to pay!" Gejeel shouted to her, tried to get it through her Gray-sama loving head of her's. "From Fairy Tail B Team, Juvia Lockser!" Chapati commentated. So that's all eh?

"All of the participating players from the ten teams are set! And now for the rules of the opening game, "Hidden"!" Chapati commentated. Soon the middle of the stadium started to flow as a whole team was projected onto the arena floor.

Wow!